Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Wiz could've been great :smh: he just be doing ******** joints now

Sean needs to drop a soulful album...think 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' or even 'Detroit' mixtape

Detroit mixtape was the coldest thing I heard in a while when it dropped. Wiz's Taylor Allderdice was his pinnacle too, mixtape classics IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Ak was still rambling even after the fact

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wish we can get some sort of census on what "old" is 
laugh.gif

IMO...Akademiks is a bit "old" for the crowd he's catering to. 

Big Sean is real hit or miss to me. His first and 2nd albums was forgettable. Detroit and Dark Sky Paradise still get play. Then his last album was boring as hell.

Them cold cuts seepin' through his pores. He look at least 30
:rofl:

Crazy how this gerbil face n_ has a say on what's hot in the streets

Sons fits are exclusively super trash

Dog would make a crisp white tee, good quality denim, and some fresh jordans look bad

It's a legion of his type too and because of him they really feel empowered.

Last edited:
Them cold cuts seepin' through his pores. He look at least 30

Crazy how this gerbil face n_ has a say on what's hot in the streets

Sons fits are exclusively super trash

Dog would make a crisp white tee, good quality denim, and some fresh jordans look bad

It's a legion of his type too and because of him they really feel empowered.

Post to avi on point

Last edited:
He has good points. Idk how u got that after watching that video. They be gang up on him and he still be just telling the truth

joe said on his own podcast that complex viewed ak as competition at one point

and at one point really means now

also he says the same stuff that cats say here, he just so happens to get paid for it

he's basically the drink champs for the youngins but he's transitioning to a more universal appeal

Other than joes industry insight, dude is worthless to that show. Horrible.

Ppl on here don't like akademiks cuz he not out here pretending to be tough lying about being in the streets etc :lol:

Last edited:
He has good points. Idk how u got that after watching that video. They be gang up on him and he still be just telling the truth

Yeah. I mean, ****** can clown Akademiks for being a square or whatever....but that doesn't take away from what he's actually saying.

Also. Other than being pretty cute, nadeska is horrible. Every time she says her opinion on something I'm just like ***** shut up. Why are you here?

Other than joes industry insight, dude is worthless to that show. Horrible.

Ppl on here don't like akademiks cuz he not out here pretending to be tough lying about being in the streets etc :lol:

Never understood the Ak hate but this is probably it tbh

I've only watched the Logik video, and the first 20 minutes, and maybe it's because I haven't watched enough of him, but I don't see a problem with Akademiks. It seems like some are hating because he seems like a normal, everyday ***** and nobody special. 

This Wale video though. I never really listened to this dude much. Just one mixtape and never cared for him. This interviews makes this dude come off as hella corny, arrogant, defensive, and actin like he was cool while coming off lame af. I'm convinced that phone call he said he had with pusha was fake. And Joe rode him so hard, look like dude just wanted to collab.

Last edited:
I've only watched the Logik video, and the first 20 minutes, and maybe it's because I haven't watched enough of him, but I don't see a problem with Akademiks. It seems like some are hating because he seems like a normal, everyday ***** and nobody special. 

This Wale video though. I never really listened to this dude much. Just one mixtape and never cared for him. This interviews makes this dude come off as hella corny, arrogant, defensive, and actin like he was cool while coming off lame af. I'm convinced that phone call he said he had with pusha was fake. And Joe rode him so hard, look like dude just wanted to collab.

How can you call AK a "normal everyday dude" but claim Wale is "hella corny" ? Am I in bizarro world ?

Back
Top Bottom