Randy Moss will be a free agent come Feb. 29th

These topics bring all of the delusional fans out like moths to a light
roll.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Sorry to stir up anything...I don't follow football at all but the SD thing I heard from someone close to him...so take that for what it's worth.

Naw you didn't stir anything up Billy, as a Chargers fan, I like the possibility or even the theory of Moss coming to SD.

I know how AJ Smith works. So the chances of that happening are slim to none. But hey, one can dream. Best believe I'll be all about getting a Mossjersey if he came to SD.

seriously, this is the same cargers team as it has been the last few years and it hasnt received any major make overs, talkin about there bein a big changefrom drew breez to philip rivers, both of em have nightmare about the pats, chambers is a welcome addition be he dont got IT
capt.5d6d60f9b3c7463db1b87839369a8aaa.super_bowl_football_sb309.jpg

- that swag that can lift an entire team's morale, talkin about a new coach with a different "philosophy" whatever, u can talk about minorchanges in the defense but anyone who wants to tell me that this is a new/different team is gonna have to put a gun to my head cause this to me is still thesame team it has been these last 3-4 teams, successful in the season, underachieving in the playoffs cause it cant climb that mountain

contenders in the afc = pats, colts
good teams = chargers, jacksonville, steelers

nfc = ur guess is as good as mine

Originally Posted by JBug88

Osh Kosh Bosh wrote:

I'm kind of hoping he leaves so Was Wlker gets exposed as the fraud he is, as if the super bowl wasn't evident enough.
yeah, because 11 for 103 is fraud status.
roll.gif

the guy tied for the NFL lead in catches last year and led the playoffs with 27 catches.

i was about to say...there's no way this thread kept going and this osh kosh kid's post got ignored...
laugh.gif

son said welker got exposed in the SB when welker tied the SB RECORD for most catches in that game and would have won the MVP award over Brady had it notbeen for the last couple of minutes in the game...
smh.gif

i'm trying to figure if some of you NT'ers have diff. sets of eyeballs than the rest of the human beings on Earth because i don't know what thehell y'all be watching...
smh.gif

Kingtre wrote:
i think he already proved that he "wasnt all about the $" by taking a pay cut to play for a competitor...and if you watched him all season he was in great form and seemed content...obviously he aint gonna play for the minimum just to stay in NE but i doubt NE would try to play hardball with him...they'll pay him- i'm sure he leave a couple mil on the table to come back here rather than go to a team thats "rebuilding" at this point in his career

I'm kind of hoping he leaves so Was Wlker gets exposed as the fraud he is, as if the super bowl wasn't evident enough.

laugh.gif
the hate is strong in you young lad...wes welker runs pattern, qb throws ball, wes welker catches ball, wes welker makes yards after catch...what room is there for fraud?

I've gotten into at least 10 arguments in my city with people telling me that Wes Welker is one of the best recivers in the league. One guy swore tome that he was faster than Dante Stallworth.

Superbowl is evidence that Wes Welker i not going to win you ball games. His success is entirely predicated on Randy.

He's nothing more than a mildly above average system receiver.

welker would be worthless like he was in miami if it wasn't for moss' presence on the field. case closed.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

welker would be worthless like he was in miami if it wasn't for moss' presence on the field. case closed.

yall take too much cred away from wes...i mean...he didnt have tom brady throwing to him in MIA....yes moss has an effect but to say wes is trash isridiculous
indifferent.gif

then again look who im quoting youd prolly let randy crap on you osi style (hi five for 2 osi references in one thread)

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

seriously, this is the same cargers team as it has been the last few years and it hasnt received any major make overs, talkin about there bein a big change from drew breez to philip rivers, both of em have nightmare about the pats, chambers is a welcome addition be he dont got IT
capt.5d6d60f9b3c7463db1b87839369a8aaa.super_bowl_football_sb309.jpg

- that swag that can lift an entire team's morale, talkin about a new coach with a different "philosophy" whatever, u can talk about minor changes in the defense but anyone who wants to tell me that this is a new/different team is gonna have to put a gun to my head cause this to me is still the same team it has been these last 3-4 teams, successful in the season, underachieving in the playoffs cause it cant climb that mountain

contenders in the afc = pats, colts
good teams = chargers, jacksonville, steelers

nfc = ur guess is as good as mine

Chargers have owned the colts the last 3 years. And was the AFC championship game not good enough? If LT and Gates would have been healthy, everybodywould be nut riding.

I know they don't have alot of experience in the playoffs, but they have made changes for the better, and now have gained experience and were a TD awayfrom the SB. Before last year they had the worst WR corp and Secondary in the league. You cannot say that anymore.

Also we are not a Run team anymore, we are now a run-to-pass team.

Like I said it's nothing against Randy Moss. I'ma Randy Moss fan. But theres no room for Moss. Not unless we make a blockbuster trade involving oneor two of our probowlers, and a reciever.

Anyways I'll let my team speak for themselves next year.

seriously, any team other than new england would be seriously be gambling by signing this guy...heck, even here in Boston i;m afraid he's going to fall offhis rocker anytime the more they throw to welker, it;s that risky with him...

good luck Chargers if you get him...who's gonna get the ball more, LT or Moss? who's gonna be happy and who's gonna sulk.....

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Sorry to stir up anything...I don't follow football at all but the SD thing I heard from someone close to him...so take that for what it's worth.

Nah you didn't stir anything up, people be catching feelings with that little grey stoneface
laugh.gif

I'm sure moss would like to play for a team like the chargers. But that's probably his agent just starting rumors. I'm also pretty sure moss hasmade the commitment to the patriots, and that the chargers are not interested in moss.

From what I know, Randy Moss and Norv Turner are not on good terms, so I don't see this happening in multiple ways.

Back
Top Bottom