Random Thoughts Vol. 2

I'm still mad at those 2 dudes from "Dumb & Dumber" for passing on the oil-up-the-swimsuit-models job at the end of the movie.
smh.gif

How the +#!! were they so dumb?!?
smh.gif
roll.gif

-I'm gettin bitten by so many mosquitoes here in Taiwan...it's ridiculous.
-Since I'm in Taiwan for the summer, I'm getting sick of chinese food...I need a burrito or something really badly...
frown.gif

-I think I'm too much of a perfectionist; when things don't go my way socially I tend to withdraw.
-That being said, there's one girl I'm trying to take aim at once school starts again, but at the same time, the interest is starting to cool off a bitand I'm starting to not "lock on" to one girl thinking she' s the "one", so I think that's a sign that I'm growin up and amstarting to change.
-I want to cop some shoes here in Taiwan....I've been looking to see if I can find the True Blue 3's but I can't find them. I want a pair ofPenny's and the XX3's probably...or the Griffeys if I come across them

I need a girlfriend fayst!
and/or perhaps a date by friday to watch 500 Days of Summer. (my bro watched it with his girl and said it is a Must See)

-I go to summer school and there are hella fine breezys from other schools. (well not hella) but more than my reg. school. or is it just the mexican girls thatjust be dress all fancy'd up like they goin to a club?

-saw this girl in the cafeteria looking all bad with a yellow sweater and her nip was poking through her shirt like she had an erection,
devil.gif

told my friends at table,
had a nice laugh nd she noticed so she put her bag in a perspective angle that is blockin her breasts.
grin.gif
happy.gif

name her Banana Girl

well yeah to sum it all up
ohwell.gif

having no game ftl

-I'm starting to get tired of being a boyfriend. It'll pass, though.

-Those Penny II's I'm about to get are definitely not needed. I'll be broke until September.

-Gonna need my school to get it together. I need somewhere to live.

Sometimes my family struggles at the end of the month and I want to get a job to help out, but my parents won't let me because I'm in a sport. Justsomething that bothers me
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

"Im just a soul whose intentions are good oh lord please dont let me be misunderstood" nina simone and weezy 2 smoking hats up.

"But see you don't understand, cause you thought little wayne was weezy, but weezy is wayne."

The hell does that mean?

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by That Guy

I need a new avy. This guy made one for me but it was over the kb limit.
laugh.gif
I saw that. It was like 500 kb. He fixed it and it was still over.
I know first he made this one
4c6266841f6fd90be0d0e8a633e87aaa1ec68ffc.gif
and it was over the kb limit by a lot
then he made this
c2216a446d95e90da81343f8e8dcec235ee63bdf.gif
and it was also over the kb limit also.
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I have been sitting at my desk all day not doing any work I hope I won't get fired

I keep switching back and forth from girls I wanna mess with once I hear someone I know has possibly hit
smh.gif

I haven't been driving for like 5 months cause my mother wasn't paying our insurance and they took my plates

I gave her enought money to take care of everything two months ago and I'm still no driving
smh.gif

But on the bright side I know it could be worse

thanks for reminding me i gotta dnld that loso's way movie for the anticipated lol's

- I want to go back to school, I'm sick of being at home.
- I need a game console.
- I want it to be winter already.

Secret crushes ftl...So Pointless...Dude doesn't know I exist...FML...Imma go in, though...one day...
I want to MOVE already!
Sometimes I wish I could have picked my family, but then I realize how useless that would be to ignore the lessons I learn from them whether mostly negative orpositive.

i feel out of the loop at times, especially when i find out what's going on with other people. i guess im too busy with work

Man, man, man
If my manager insults me again I will be assaulting him
After I %@!@ the manager up then I'm gonna shorten the register up

Originally Posted by acidicality

-I'm gettin bitten by so many mosquitoes here in Taiwan...it's ridiculous.
-Since I'm in Taiwan for the summer, I'm getting sick of chinese food...I need a burrito or something really badly...
frown.gif

-I think I'm too much of a perfectionist; when things don't go my way socially I tend to withdraw.
-That being said, there's one girl I'm trying to take aim at once school starts again, but at the same time, the interest is starting to cool off a bit and I'm starting to not "lock on" to one girl thinking she' s the "one", so I think that's a sign that I'm growin up and am starting to change.
-I want to cop some shoes here in Taiwan....I've been looking to see if I can find the True Blue 3's but I can't find them. I want a pair of Penny's and the XX3's probably...or the Griffeys if I come across them
how you in Taiwan and can't find JORDANS

me and my "girlfriend" kind of broke up saturday when she said she only wants to be friends now that shes tired of me being jealous and all thearguments..%#% i do

I'm really looking for an online dating website because I need to bone some jumpoffs

I hate Brett Favre and I'm glad that *$% is staying retired

I'm really hungry right now

I think I'd rather take the charges than have to clean up my apartment for move-out day.

It's so damn hot in Tempe.

I wonder if eggs are really that bad for you.

I wonder if I'm in better shape than all of my Rugby teammates.

I saw an ant-sized cockroach in my bathroom.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Can't believe I'm actually thinking about bagging a 15 year old
smh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I've been thinkin of baggin some..being 21 FTL[/color]

Back
Top Bottom