Random Thoughts Vol. 2

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Can't believe I'm actually thinking about bagging I bagged a 15 year old
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Hoops21

I noticed I spend too much time doing unproductive things. I need to get out the house.
Me too. I'm only going out like once a week.
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Wasting days is over for me. You only have so many,why not get the most out of them while you can.

What if earth and the universe is just some giant experiment for some sort of higher being or aliens even, that live on a larger scale we cant even imagine.What if the whole universe was just some marble lookin thing to some alien dudes.

Why are we letting drug companies poison society

Someone Tell me!!!! so i dont have to make my own thread!!!!
are lit keyboards a common thing on laptops these days??? like its not a luxary???

kthanks

my girl is on her rag... so were broken up again... haha... btw blood on your tool = FTL... Unless its virgin blood
devil.gif

i too need a fukk1ng job.

i miss working on my P.O.S accord (6thgen baby
pimp.gif
)

i miss all the girls in the world....

ever since i got an xbox, ive increased my awake time by atleast 4 hours making me sleep around 4 - 5 AM.

i gotta take a dump

aite im back

that felt good
House is a dope show
im going broke i need a job plus tuition is coming up
i need a girl f it can i hit it thread here i come

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by Nike Hoops21

I noticed I spend too much time doing unproductive things. I need to get out the house.
Me too. I'm only going out like once a week.
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Me too. Started golfing this week though
pimp.gif

school starts again in August.. with 4 classes & a ft job, i'm beginning to wonder what will become of my social life.

no more ladies nights? weekends = reserved for hw/papers?

argh.

-Our eyes only let us see a certain amount of colors in the spectrum, what do the other colors we can't see look like? You can't even imagine thembecause your brain is going to refer to the colors you know.
-Can't wait to go to Africa next week.
-I am paranoid about my girls safety once I leave next week.

Bump.

- I ordered a Sausage/Pepperoni pizza. I should have went with Sausage and Chicken
- Jewel's chocolate cake is the BEST chocolate cake ever

-I never went on Starbury's ustream so that was not me
laugh.gif

-Did get the true blue 3's here.
pimp.gif

-Typhoon came around and the wind was NUTS yesterday, but today it seemed to calm down a bit and now it's not bad at all.

i need a job
i need to step up my game for my senior year before i go to college

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

This Mayer Hawthorne dude that a few people put me on in the music forum is sooooooooo dope....and he from Michigan so he definitely got my support. Not hip hop, so all my non-music forum people give him a chance
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom