Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

this is a stolen copy paste on the jacket

1 day ago

Warning: in my experience these run ridiculously small in the arms (I got an M). I got burned for shipping from levi's twice, the first time I got the sherpa-lined version, assumed the sherpa lining was what made them run small, then I got the unlined, and somehow it was even smaller.

level 2
saintluorent

9 points·1 day ago

Should i get large if i usually wear m?

level 3
hoesafe

21 points·23 hours ago·edited 23 hours ago

5'10 165 athletic, I have a M normal levis denim jacket from maybe 5 years ago, and bought this black one at Nordstrom a few months ago. The medium in the black jacket is comically tight, to the point I couldn't bend my arms. The L in this is the same (or slightly more fitting) than my blue M.

Medium Large

level 4
Kuboha

5 points·18 hours ago

You’re a hero, I was definitely going to order a medium.

level 3
nntaylor7

42 points·1 day ago

I’ll add to this and say I am 5’11 170 pretty altheltic build and have lifted weights for 4 years now. My shoulders are pretty broad but my arms are nothing special in terms of size for how much I lift.

I got a medium and think it fits perfectly. That being said, I wouldn’t dry it.

level 4
SpikyB

76 points·1 day ago

Thank you, mysterious person who has almost the exact same build as me.

level 5
rogun64

10 points·18 hours ago

His build is also close to mine, but I couldn't move my arms. However, consistency is awful with Levi's and he may just have smaller shoulders.

level 6
SpikyB

2 points·16 hours ago

Thanks for the additional input. Since it looks like Macy's has plenty in stock, I ended up ordering a few different sizes just to see the fits, and will return all but one.

level 4
metagk

9 points·1 day ago

im 5’11 140 and an M was still pretty tight around the arms/shoulders for me. noodle arms have failed me

level 5
HaylingZar1996

1 point·22 hours ago

I'm 5'11 120lbs, normally a Small. Would you recommend I go for a size up?

level 4
saintluorent

4 points·1 day ago·edited 1 day ago

Thanks everyone! I'm 5'10 140

level 3
booselordius

5 points·1 day ago

I’m 6’2 185-200lbs depending on my fitness.

I got a large with Sherpa lined and that still fit tight at first. Now that it’s been like 2 years with it, it’s fully broken in and fits perfectly

Copped the denim jacket as well. Had it available for in store pick up too. Good looks!

a day in the life
folks i know say im fascinating
and would make great content
IMG_20190719_025911.jpg

Good luck.....

damn with that gear
woulda finally started that youtube channel vlog
everyone i know tells me to start
Bruh if Tall Guy can do it, you can too. Especially with the Hellcat now. Dude doesn't know **** about cars but is still one of my favorite Youtubers. More a lifestyle channel than anything. :lol:

About to look now, I like J Crew's look but their fit ain't right for me. A lot of their shirts are short on me and their collars seem to be OD. I buy a M or L and the neck seems like it's made for an XL or XXL. I hate that sloppy stretched collar.

They have tall options for stuff

Copped some burgundy nylon Cortez for 30 shipped.

They only got sz 12 left.
upload_2019-7-26_9-55-28.png

Just grabbed those size 12.. didn't know i'd need but summer beaters why not.

Also got 6 other things :lol:. wallance and barnes shorts, 2 socks, boxers, tee, polo, all for $53 shipped. Opened mobile and there was a stackable code available as well.

only 1% ebates/rakuten.. but used jcrew CC and it was double points.

Back
Top Bottom