Random Deals Thread VOL.....Never pay retail....

Recently copped this Motorola z3 play for $80 at target on a yellow tag clearance sale.
Phone is unlocked and can be used on virtually any carrier from AT&T, sprint and Verizon. Retails for $500

You’ll need to physically visit a target location to purchase it for $80. You can probably call you local target to hold one for you if they have in stock.

upload_2019-6-28_12-29-16.jpeg

https://www.target.com/p/motorola-z3-play-universal-unlocked-32gb-deep-indigo/-/A-53594176

The product # you’ll need to give when hitting up your local target
Item Number (DPCI): 080-06-0023

this a good phone?

Recently copped this Motorola z3 play for $80 at target on a yellow tag clearance sale.
Phone is unlocked and can be used on virtually any carrier from AT&T, sprint and Verizon. Retails for $500

You’ll need to physically visit a target location to purchase it for $80. You can probably call you local target to hold one for you if they have in stock.

upload_2019-6-28_12-29-16.jpeg

https://www.target.com/p/motorola-z3-play-universal-unlocked-32gb-deep-indigo/-/A-53594176

The product # you’ll need to give when hitting up your local target
Item Number (DPCI): 080-06-0023

I went, it showed up as three cents in the system but she said they had none left. We looked and didn’t see any so maybe someone got it already or it’s a stolen joint

Any way to do that TV and pick up in store and still get the $99 price?

That link says limited availability on the tv, but the Walmart app says it’s out of stock

Hmmm :nerd::nerd:

my girl just went to go pick up one but they didn't honor that price... she had them scan it and it was still 250

and they had 5 in stock

Those pricing error type deals are a luck of the draw type thing. Meaning you have to get lucky with who you’re dealing with on the store’s end.

I remember it was like a $800 TV priced down to $200 or something on Walmart’s site and I went to a couple Targets near by to price match. I almost got lucky at one when I was getting rang up by a girl that was FOOD and didn’t know any better. I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for some hating *** B I went to HS with who was nearby & who came through and corrected the situation before I made off like a bandit.

Those pricing error type deals are a luck of the draw type thing. Meaning you have to get lucky with who you’re dealing with on the store’s end.

I remember it was like a $800 TV priced down to $200 or something on Walmart’s site and I went to a couple Targets near by to price match. I almost got lucky at one when I was getting rang up by a girl that was FOOD and didn’t know any better. I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for some hating *** B I went to HS with who was nearby & who came through and corrected the situation before I made off like a bandit.
i be HATING that
like why u care
it aint effecting u
i remember when i got my ps4 for $115 around release
mad employees who aint had nothing to do with the transaction
who anytime u ACTUALLY need help
aint nowhere to be found
was straight hating
but manager was like oh well here u go
and approved it

Yeah I wonder if there's any repercussions for some of this stuff the way some of the employees act, even if it's covered under company policy.

i be HATING that
like why u care
it aint effecting u
i remember when i got my ps4 for $115 around release
mad employees who aint had nothing to do with the transaction
who anytime u ACTUALLY need help
aint nowhere to be found
was straight hating
but manager was like oh well here u go
and approved it
Ol’ “Mrs.____, are you going to collect the HW from last night” faced asses.

Yeah I wonder if there's any repercussions for some of this stuff the way some of the employees act, even if it's covered under company policy.
This too, though.

Back
Top Bottom