Rajon Rondo to leave Nike for Anta

I don't think these are getting a US release. They are out in China, so you'd probably have to import them from a place like hibasketballshoes or peaksneakers. On top of that, they seem to only run up to size 10, so that keeps me out. Too bad. I could probably hit these up on taobao or something for pretty cheap, even with int'l shipping.
tired.gif

Anyone want a pair of these? Im based in Shanghai at the moment so I'll see what I can do. Never done any international shipping before so details will have to be worked out, just down to help out fellow NTers. PM me if interested

Anyone want a pair of these? Im based in Shanghai at the moment so I'll see what I can do. Never done any international shipping before so details will have to be worked out, just down to help out fellow NTers. PM me if interested
Man, I'd love to take you up on this offer, but Anta doesn't produce any of the Rondo or KG shoes above size 10 
mad.gif
 (I'm a size US 11.5 or 12)

Man, I'd love to take you up on this offer, but Anta doesn't produce any of the Rondo or KG shoes above size 10 >:  (I'm a size US 11.5 or 12)

lol yea bro trust me im a size 10.5 and even i struggle to find kicks that fit me here sometimes. wonder how yao ming gets his **** fit around here :lol:

Last edited:
He had Nike PE's of various shoes. I know for a fact he is making a lot more coin with the Anta deal, which I assume comes with a sig shoe as well. We'll see. Kills me though because even if the shoes are fly, I won't be able to wear them as Anta doesn't make anything past size US 10
mad.gif

Damn, I did not know Anata did not make any size past US10. That is a shame I like some of their kicks.

The shoe is no better or worse than the latest Nikes. actually, it looks slightly better imo. great move for him as long as the money is roughly the same.

Back
Top Bottom