RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

great game by the O-Line today. 
pimp.gif
 No sacks given up.

Today was a good day.

9ers became real popular out here in the last few years. Great to see all these bandwagon fools mope around.

I'll take Cooper, Williams, or BPA/trade down if we get stuck with fifth overall.

Man, what a costly win. :lol:

Today was a good day.

9ers became real popular out here in the last few years. Great to see all these bandwagon fools mope around.
i hated seeing every other bay area person becoming a 49er fan in the past few years and no one giving the raiders love

a bunch of their fans are wack as hell and bandwagon and soft

I love the raiders win, lose or tie when we start winning we're gonna be seeing these same lame bandwagon fans but i guess it'll come with the territory 

Last edited:
Sooo happy we pulled this out. Been telling a SF fan I work with all season that we would win this game

Last edited:
Jus got home. Voice gone. Tired as hell but it's gonna b a good week! Niner fans I know ok FB deactivated they page LOL...such a great game, great atmosphere. Sio had that crowd rockin. Niner fans quiet tonight...

Complete game. Carr manage the game well. Going to go in to work and tell my co-worker to pay me my hundo :smile:

Let another impact player fall into our lap in the first round and find good talent in the next 2-3 rounds like we did last year. This team will look completely different, especially with a strong HC pick.

Back
Top Bottom