RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

Today's a good day :smokin [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128125[/emoji]

Last edited:
Lmao! Sio had a crucial sack but the celebration afterwards! I thought it was gonna cost us the game. Luckily the refs didn't give us an excessive celebration penalty.

pimp.gif
ABOUT DAMN TIME RAIDER NATION!!!!! Our youngest shined bright tonight! C Wood still has it! #BUILDINGBLOCK

Can't believe I forgot we had a Thursday game smh. So happy to see we won :smokin. No 0-16, that would have killed me.

By any chance someone know where I can get a blank raider jersey customized? Or point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Hopefully Murray bounces back quick. Whoever made the call to put in Reece to run it saved that win. dude can't catch but he came thru last night.

The future is looking brighter for sure.

Let's hope everyone stays healthy

We got the opportunity to do something special with these young talented players

My boy Mack stays getting held at the line, no flags neither...

On another note, DJ is a much better tackler than I thought. He really puts his weight into it. Noticed this since his return...

MACK FOR DROY?? I think so.

I am just wishing that Hayden is close to the player we though he was going to be when we drafted him. He's got the skills and talent to be a great cover corner. Needs to stay healthy :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom