RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

I rather have RW over Cooper, we can draft a WR later, it suppose to be a deep draft again...let Reggie do some work...his last two draft been pretty good ...

LOL. Guess who I found on Raiderfans.net?

#ParktheCarr

#Carrbage

How much longer do we have to put up with his 3 yard passes and "im a great guy who keeps good notes so I must be a franchise QB" press conferences.

I didnt see him throw a 20+ yard pass to his receiver in stride all season. All his deep passes were jump balls or a slant/screen that went for 20+ yards.

sorry but he is not a franchise.

and please stop with the excuses.

Raiders win...wow Carr is great.

Raiders lose...blame Olsen, Sparano, Running backs, defense, receivers, mark davis and fans.

Dennis Allen lovers use to say. Give him more time...lets see what he can do with good coordinators and talented players.

its Deja vu again with Carr.

Poster: Ajiiiplatinum

So whats the consensus over there? Have Mark hand the team over to Hue Jackson, he fires Reggie and names himself owner/gm/hc/oc, McGloin named starter, trade the Carr in for Carson Palmer and Veldheer, sign McFadden to a 10 year deal and win the next 20 super bowls in a row?

Seems legit.

I'm not against rio either. I've heard for years he loves silver n black and grew up doing so...I'm with that. Fan/coach

Naw pass on del rio. Who cares if he has ties here. He not the BEST candidate. I'm not a Rex fan but pair him with tressman as OC, could work. Jus need the BEST man out there

LOL. Guess who I found on Raiderfans.net?

#ParktheCarr

#Carrbage

How much longer do we have to put up with his 3 yard passes and "im a great guy who keeps good notes so I must be a franchise QB" press conferences.

I didnt see him throw a 20+ yard pass to his receiver in stride all season. All his deep passes were jump balls or a slant/screen that went for 20+ yards.

sorry but he is not a franchise.

and please stop with the excuses.

Raiders win...wow Carr is great.

Raiders lose...blame Olsen, Sparano, Running backs, defense, receivers, mark davis and fans.

Dennis Allen lovers use to say. Give him more time...lets see what he can do with good coordinators and talented players.

its Deja vu again with Carr.

Poster: Ajiiiplatinum

:rofl:

tired.gif
 Mangini though...I get they want a guy with head coaching experience, and there are not a lot of options out...but c'mon Mark, Mangini?!

No on Mangini.

I'm just glad Mark and Reggie haven't done anything Rash. Take their time. Interview as many candidates as possible.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I am a Jay Cutler fan lol. But I think he is/was the wrong guy for Trestman, too eager and cocky to go for the tough pass. High Risk, high reward kind of QB. I think Trestman as OC for Carr and Co., would be pretty nice.

I want a Madden like head coach for this group of guys. Someone that will let the players be themselves, but get them together towards a common goal and bring the best out of them.

What yall think about Vic Fangio? Surprised his name aint popping up on alot of team list....he made the 9ers Defense top 5 last 4 years ...

I can see why Oakland would be inclined to go the veteran/retread route... but Mike Smith? Nah. It's not an Andy Reid-type situation despite Atlanta's success in past years. Looking at the options, I don't think there's anybody who's a fit as a retread.

A lot of good assistants out there though. Don't be scared to go the Todd Bowles or Jim Tomsula route, in spite of Dennis Allen.

My preferences in order

#1 Rex
#2 Del Rio
#3 Sparano
#4 Holmgren

I want no parts of Mangini or Mike Smith. I've always liked Del Rio. I know a lot of you guys voiced that you didn't want Holmgren in the past but I'd take him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom