RAIDER NATION Season THREAD:

I may have to keep my eye on a few things when the 40% code becomes active :nerd:

Last edited:
Working in Silicon Valley, 95% of my coworkers are Niner fans...the true niner fans are a bit nervous about this Sunday 
laugh.gif

Having Murray back will hopefully ignite a spark in the offense, but if he's not effective I don't see how we get enough points for a W. But maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, if the upset can be done being in that 5% of non-niner fans at work that Monday morning will be 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
If the Defense plays the way it did 11 out of the 13 games this season we certainly have more than a chance. 
pimp.gif

Honestly I'm just hungry for any kind of performance that can burn the images from last weekend from our eyes. 

Everybody Is a Niners fan now days :lol:

Some of the people I grew up with were Raider fans in Gannon/Brown era now they are all Niner fans :smh: :lol:

theres a deffinitely an influx of niner fans. but when they suck again, that'll change, i cant wait for sundays game O.co should be LIVE....

CW always came through with the best PE Cleats...even to this day nothing better than his PE's from back in the day...

Can't forget about this OT game winning catch at the Stick 
pimp.gif

brown1008.jpg

Last edited:
So who's fightin' today? :lol: ....j/k

Hope everybody behaves and not give NFL, cities of SF & Oaktown a reason not to bring this game back!

Ian Rapaport says Harbaugh is open to being traded to the Raiders in part due to being settled in Bay Area and wanting to stay close.

Who else is in Raiderville right now? [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Need to find me some hot chocolate. Im a little chilly. Need to get my blood flowin! [emoji]128565[/emoji]

I'm positive Jim will say he wants personnel control/bring in his own guy for GM, which would be 100% okay with me.

I get dang near ZERO signal inside. Oh well, hope everyone has fun & Raiders win! See yall on the flip!

Back
Top Bottom