Rafer Alston and Derek Fisher both suspended for 1 game

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

The prince of the league will never get suspended.

you're right I don't think Lebron will ever suspended
eyes.gif

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
If by Prince you are referring to Kobe, he's been suspended several times for far less actions then these situations. Get a clue.

If by Prince you are referring to LeBron, I am dumb and apologize for it.
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who thinks what Rondo did to Hinrich was worse then what Alston did??

Originally Posted by CP1708

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:
If by Prince you are referring to Kobe, he's been suspended several times for far less actions then these situations. Get a clue.

If by Prince you are referring to LeBron, I am dumb and apologize for it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lebron dunks and flexes his muscles at the opponents bench and doesn;t even get a T... lebron is immune to penalty......

nba is all politics...
although these suspensions are well deserved the issue is the inconsistency from before, rondo throws a guy down into a table and gets nothing because he istoo important to the celtics and the nba did not want them to lose the series...i mean couple years ago horry throws nash to the tables and then they are quickas hell to suspend amare for getting off the bench and turning the series in favor of the spurs very quickly by that suspension...spurs and celtics vs suns andbulls...i think it is quite obvious whose side the nba was on all along

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Not surprising.

But again, what about Rondo!!!!!
typical lakers fan crying about the celtics.

no flagrant on house for the elbow?
you too. you've been crying about the celtics in every thread i enter. those who deserved to get suspended, got suspended. period.

And Celtics fans always trying to justify everything. Whatever.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

LOL... Lebron might literally be able to get away with almost murder with Stern at the helm
One more time please? Whadda we doin here?
laugh.gif

How many times Mike get suspended in his career?

Originally Posted by Executive76

Kenyon Martin decks Nowitzki with his elbows and gets a technical

Actually they upgraded it to a flagrant and fined him 25k....why didn't Kobe get fined?

that was a love tap by martin too, dirk is just such a nancy that he went flopping and flailing to the ground to sell it as being worse. whatrondo did to brad miller was 100x worse and all he got was a personal foul. double standards in the league. if you have tattoos and/or stern doesn't likeyou, you get the worst of it. otherwise, if you're one of his golden children, you get a pardon. that's just how it is.

this thread reminds me of 1st grade where kids would complain about getting scolded by the teacher and the other kid didn't and how the other kid did thisthis and that and that "it's not fair!!! wah wah wah"..... a bunch of cry babies......

Originally Posted by cquan05

b7h1xt.jpg
roll.gif
funniest *%@ ive seen in a long time...i was on the floorfor like 10 mins laughin at this *%@....and this gif just made it that much funnier....
House's interview was funny as hell...lol talking about thats what happens when your bustin someones #@$ lol... Eddie House is my sun but this *%@ was toofunny

if lebron gets accused of raping a white women as well then he won't get the nbas golden boy treatment anymore.

remember from 1998 until may 2003 the nba treated kobe like their little golden boy who couldn't do no wrong kinda like how lebron is portrayed now. lethim have one slip up though and watch how fast that all changes.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

if lebron gets accused of raping a white women as well then he won't get the nbas golden boy treatment anymore.

remember from 1998 until may 2003 the nba treated kobe like their little golden boy who couldn't do no wrong kinda like how lebron is portrayed now. let him have one slip up though and watch how fast that all changes.

I heard Kobe was supposed to be signed to Jordan brand too. Too bad he had to go and screw it up. Idiot.
roll.gif

I don't see this happening to the new face of the league

I heard Kobe was supposed to be signed to Jordan brand too. Too bad he had to go and screw it up. Idiot.
roll.gif

I don't think that's true. The incident happened right after he signed with Nike. I'm pretty sure the 2K4 was gonna be the ZK1, but Nike changedit. I think the heel piece was gonna be an 8-ball logo for Kobe.

Originally Posted by baik

nba is all politics...
although these suspensions are well deserved the issue is the inconsistency from before, rondo throws a guy down into a table and gets nothing because he is too important to the celtics and the nba did not want them to lose the series...i mean couple years ago horry throws nash to the tables and then they are quick as hell to suspend amare for getting off the bench and turning the series in favor of the spurs very quickly by that suspension...spurs and celtics vs suns and bulls...i think it is quite obvious whose side the nba was on all along
QFT

Originally Posted by JD617

roll.gif

I don't think that's true. The incident happened right after he signed with Nike. I'm pretty sure the 2K4 was gonna be the ZK1, but Nike changed it. I think the heel piece was gonna be an 8-ball logo for Kobe.

Yup, I remember when the sample pics leaked everyone was saying they (2k4s) were ugly but then bought them the following spring
roll.gif

As far as Kobe and Jordan Brand is concerned, it was in a KICKS article that they mentioned Kobe wanted to do his own thing with Nike. I think it was Gentrythat said in a perfect world, Kobe would have been with Jordan Brand.

Back
Top Bottom