Rafer Alston and Derek Fisher both suspended for 1 game

Originally Posted by outacontrol music
roll.gif
the ripple of the headband is what gets me everytime...

what!? fisher should NOT be suspended. rondo broke a guys tooth AND tackled a guy to the floor and gets NOTHING.

^ why wasnt KENYON MARTIN suspended for that????

Even though that was a herb move by Rafer and I'm a Celts fan I have to admit
that slap is
roll.gif
. He did slap him the same way you would slap a child

Rafer still a $%**@ though and House wetted him for 30+ the win so Rafer loses

Fisher and Alston's suspensions are on the money... I'm actually pleasantly surprised that Jackson suspended Fisher even though it was ridiculouslyblatant I thought the Lakers favoritism would overpower reason. Glad to see it didn't.

Rondo should have been ejected and suspended for an additional game for the smack to Brad Miller... the only reason he wasn't is because he plays for theCeltics

Also there's no way Ron-Ron should have been ejected for his reaction last night... I mean, he's the one who got elbowed in the throat and then had thefoul called on him... but he's Ron Artest and he went after Kobe so the ref's had to defend the league's other chosen one
eyes.gif

No big surprise there. But honestly, you have Derek decking a guy and Skip gets it for slapping House. Skip shoulda taken advantage of it.

"Just tellin Kobe he's gatta relax. You're hittin the wrong person. Don't you know you hittin Ron Artest?"

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Wat fisher did, He should of been suspended fa 2 games & fined..

Alston suspension
made a lot of sense...
sick.gif
jesus go take some writing class #@$!

Originally Posted by tmoney85

what!? fisher should NOT be suspended. rondo broke a guys tooth AND tackled a guy to the floor and gets NOTHING.

^ why wasnt KENYON MARTIN suspended for that????
Becuase i dont think any1 including stu has the balls to hand down a suspension to K-Mart
roll.gif

Even dirk didnt do anyhting, he said "it was a hard playoff foul"....The ref didnt even have the balls to toss him, he got away with a T

Kenyon Martin = Baddest man in the NBA (Behind Ron Artest)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Not surprising.

But again, what about Rondo!!!!!
typical lakers fan crying about the celtics.

no flagrant on house for the elbow?
you too. you've been crying about the celtics in every thread i enter. those who deserved to get suspended, got suspended. period.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not surprising.

you too. you've been crying about the celtics in every thread i enter. those who deserved to get suspended, got suspended. period.

Rondo throwing Hinrich, is probably more punishable than Fisher committing a hard foul on Scola.

why wasn't kobe suspended for "an elbow foul that made contact above the shoulders" like dwight was last round?

conspiracy theory..

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not surprising.

Is your name David Stern/Stu Jackson? Why is your opinion just? I'm not a lakers fan... but sure. Kobe should've been suspended too.

Anybody have video of the Kobe elbow? That article is clearly trying to rewrite what happened by saying:

Jackson also announced that the Lakers' Kobe Bryant has been assessed a Flagrant Foul Penalty One for elbowing Houston's Ron Artest in the chest area with 6:57 remaining in the fourth period of Wednesday night's game.
The neck is now the chest area???

Back
Top Bottom