"Racism is as American as baseball"

118614042_3308138672610194_6892150766632935326_n.jpg

Well, the big burly athlete thing brought up by Nasheed, really speaks to the egotists position of what masculinity is supposed to represent. The emotional side that is bring shown speaks to introspection, rather than one of weakness. We should be able to protect our own, but there is nothing wrong in admitting fear when confronted with the choice of kill, or be killed. If you are protecting your family, you are right in taking precaution, then fearing the inevitable. Missing the family that you are trying to build and sustain is real. Being willing to fight and die for that family, takes courage and will. I do not blame Doc, Horry, or any other Black man fir being emotional about such possibilities.

Have y’all heard about the 1619 project? Trump tweeted that he wants to defund the public school system if he finds out that California or any other place is using the 1619 project for the education curriculum.

You ask, what is the 1619 project about? My understanding, is that it’s a educational history that supposed to reframe American history around slavery. I watched a couple YouTube videos with the founder talking about it. She had some good points. In one video She went too far and triggered the wypipo by saying things like” the enslaved Africans were the true founding fathers” And “1619 is more important than 1776”.

Have y’all heard about the 1619 project? Trump tweeted that he wants to defund the public school system if he finds out that California or any other place is using the 1619 project for the education curriculum.

You ask, what is the 1619 project about? My understanding, is that it’s a educational history that supposed to reframe American history around slavery. I watched a couple YouTube videos with the founder talking about it. She had some good points. In one video She went too far and triggered the wypipo by saying things like” the enslaved Africans were the true founding fathers” And “1619 is more important than 1776”.
dwalk31 dwalk31

Back
Top Bottom