"Racism is as American as baseball"

Them boys really stood there in their undies and let that rock :smh:

Nah somebody getting these hands if they tried that with me

The headlines already capin :smh:

Kentucky racism scandal student Sophia Rosing had ‘anger management’ issues: classmate​

A former classmate told The Post that Rosing “had some struggles with anger management because her family communicated through yelling a lot and it was often a hostile environment in her home.”

The classmate, who asked not to be named, said she was disgusted to hear Rosing, who is white, repeatedly call Spring the n-word — but Rosing “never exhibited any racist behaviors that I noticed.”

Rosing, 22, was arrested Sunday in a campus residence hall just before 4 a.m. on charges of public intoxication, assault, disorderly conduct and assault on a police officer, according to online booking info.

She pleaded not guilty to the charges Monday and a judge set her bond at $10,000.

Rosing posted a plea for forgiveness on her Instagram Stories, writing, “I was under the influence I’m sorry please don’t judge me I lost everything.”

In a follow-up post, she added: “I understand a apology may not help but I am not a racist I was under the influence I lost everything literally.”

“[And] now have to have to fear for my life god forgives please understand,” she said. Rosing did not return a request for comment from The Post.

Word? :lol:

Edit...

But wait...there's more

Last edited:
Big part of me wanted to see the jaw punch of the century send that girl to lala land.

But it seems like the everybody point and laugh and be disgusted together method worked out pretty good too.

The headlines already capin :smh:

Kentucky racism scandal student Sophia Rosing had ‘anger management’ issues: classmate​

A former classmate told The Post that Rosing “had some struggles with anger management because her family communicated through yelling a lot and it was often a hostile environment in her home.”

The classmate, who asked not to be named, said she was disgusted to hear Rosing, who is white, repeatedly call Spring the n-word — but Rosing “never exhibited any racist behaviors that I noticed.”

Rosing, 22, was arrested Sunday in a campus residence hall just before 4 a.m. on charges of public intoxication, assault, disorderly conduct and assault on a police officer, according to online booking info.

She pleaded not guilty to the charges Monday and a judge set her bond at $10,000.

Rosing posted a plea for forgiveness on her Instagram Stories, writing, “I was under the influence I’m sorry please don’t judge me I lost everything.”

In a follow-up post, she added: “I understand a apology may not help but I am not a racist I was under the influence I lost everything literally.”

“[And] now have to have to fear for my life god forgives please understand,” she said. Rosing did not return a request for comment from The Post.

Word? :lol:

Edit...

But wait...there's more

This young Black Queen handled this perfectly. If she would’ve responded with violence it would’ve been worse.

Back
Top Bottom