R kelly got that NINJA BUG? Pics dude look sick

On the real aaliyah looked real ripe for a 15 y/o, cant blame that boy kellz, he was probably hittin it when he got the idea to write "age aint nothing but a number"

I don't condone adults taking advantage of children in any way.

However, letting the laws define your morals is one of the dumbest things you can do.

Last edited:
Did my post get deleted? Cuz I quoted somebody else about the fapping thing? :lol:
NTers be sharing too much info. That other dude wild for asking :lol:

it probably got deleted because of what i was saying.

meth hit me up in the pm for going to hard. my apologies y'all.

if you want off the list just let me know bruh. You know what? Since you're so heated, I'll take your word for it.

These NTers think it's OK for a person in their 30's to have sex with a 15 year old:
 @Master Zik what do you think about 30 somethings smashing 15 year olds? Is it cool? Is it not cool?
Add me. Expect not 15 years but 16 years old, since that is the legal age limit in Michigan. Alot of girls grow up faster. 16 years girls is sometimes more mature then these 25 year olds. people still think its the 50's lol If the law dont have a problem with it, I won't

Last edited:
Lmaooo #swag... im sorry you are so closed minded to believe the current modern day age man law is the upmost in the world..but one day you might ask yourself why humans reach sexual maturity at what YOU consider children age. Then you might do some research and see how other mammals respond to sexual maturity...but nah...you aint ready pimp. Dont u dare compare me to a friggin pedophile homie.

Last edited:
Add me. Expect not 15 years but 16 years old, since that is the legal age limit in Michigan. Alot of girls grow up faster. 16 years girls is sometimes more mature then these 25 year olds. people still think its the 50's lol If the law dont have a problem with it, I won't
Welp I'm in Michigan too put me on the list

Oh yea *reported for being Offensive to me calling me a pedophile homie

Do you think it's OK for a 30 year old to smash a 15 year old even if the former knew the latter's age?

If yes, then guess what? You support pedophilia.

Damn bruh, I was just saying that niquefreak94 niquefreak94 could learn a thing or two from you for your honesty and candor.

looks like you're the second person in here to start back-tracking.

Whoa. This thread really took a turn.
Im bout to go back and see where ground zero took place

This in that men vs women thread are hilarious because of the derails :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom