R kelly got that NINJA BUG? Pics dude look sick

Lol at defending having sex with a minor. A 31 year old having sex with a 10th grader
it aint that bad to me honestly

when i was 17, one of my coworkers said he loved 17 yo girls (he was 26) and i thought it was gross until i thought about it

even tho the girl was 15, i can honestly give it a pass as long as its all consensual, they dont look prepubescent, they have **** and most have awesome legs and ***, i just so happens that you and I prefer our girls to be older

sidenote: ive noticed my preference grows with my age, i have slim to no time for girls younger than 22, unless they cold and tryin to take the d on sight, almost all of the girls im messin with now are 23-27 and that nana da bomb

Lol at defending having sex with a minor. A 31 year old having sex with a 10th grader

sidenote: ive noticed my preference grows with my age, i have slim to no time for girls younger than 22, unless they cold and tryin to take the d on sight, almost all of the girls im messin with now are 23-27 and that nana da bomb

I'm pretty sure this is what everybody thinks :lol:

I ain't defending the man...but a lot of girls be lying about they age to get older penis....

you trying to make it seem like he's out there making love to babies..
they were minors not children..
A minor is a child. The hell kinda @#$% y'all dudes be on?

Let y'all have a daughter and at 15 she get her back blown out on tape by a grizzly _ in his late 30's. Guarantee y'all enforcing the law to the fullest.

If your 15 y/o daughter is getting plowed by some 30 y/o dude, then you my friend have failed as a father. Let Kellz cook!!
With that logic, you failed as a person.

What a simpleton pedophile you are. You belong right there in the Vitaly "How to catch a predator" vid. SMGDH

I mean hey, these social stigmas only became taboo in the past century or so and it's only in select areas that consider themselves more civilized in almost every way.

Broads been getting married off once they get their periods. While I don't condone child molestation, the specific age for when it's okay to fornicate are not strict. There's not one # that's a go for all so it clearly varies.

I think parts of Spain 15 is fine or some other European country.

Yall gotta stop with this hero worship. Yall wouldnt be defending a non-famous 30 year old Chester eating some 9th grader's butt on camera.

These NTers think it's OK for a person in their 30's to have sex with a 15 year old:

Show me where I said that. I called him a pervert and said it was wrong. You thought you was funny? Get yo lame *** tf on somewhere you illiterate ****. How the **** you spend so much time on the internet and don't know how the **** to read? But please point out where I said that was okay you corny *** *****. :lol:

if you want off the list just let me know bruh. You know what? Since you're so heated, I'll take your word for it.

These NTers think it's OK for a person in their 30's to have sex with a 15 year old:

Master Zik Master Zik what do you think about 30 somethings smashing 15 year olds? Is it cool? Is it not cool?

I can't call it. I'm a situational sort of person when it comes to these loaded situations but I'd say more times than not it's not cool.

I mean you 30, chick you smash look and act like she 25, you find out she 15. That **** is foul as **** but are you in the wrong? She wanted, she pursued it, she got it.

What I'd see as the type of guy that's really wrong is if he's out pursuing females that look and act 15 regardless of their age.

S
if you want off the list just let me know bruh. You know what? Since you're so heated, I'll take your word for it.

Master Zik Master Zik what do you think about 30 somethings smashing 15 year olds? Is it cool? Is it not cool?

Stop being lame for internet lulz. You ain't gotta take my word you square *** ***** it's in this thread. You internet ****** get on my damn nerves and the worst part is y'all grown *** men acting like 16 year old females.

You live in America? Yeah... 15 is too young. Y'all need to be on a database somewhere and not allowed near public schools or chuckecheese

Jimmies have hit the floor people

Lol "only" a year off. Why stop there?? 14 is only 2??? I mean that's fair game too right?

Last edited:
That map is exactly what I'm talking about :lol:

The midwest, south, and a lot of the north east closer to Canada is 16. I mean damn NYC is surrounded by states where it's 16 :lol: There's more 16s than 18s on the map.

So is a 30 year old banging a 16 year old wrong? Apparently a few state governments don't think so. You can't really be telling me there's a huge difference between 15 and 16.
Master Zik Master Zik i'm talking about knowing the girl is 15. Like, even if she looks grown and wants it, if you actually know she's 15. That **** is just gross. And for real ain't no 15 year old out here looking THAT grown. Maybe a 17 year old, but even a grown looking 15 year old has something about them that seems off.
Yeah it's wrong as long as it's not in a country where it's legal.

I aint even gonna post pics of young girls and ask you to guess the age :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom