R kelly got that NINJA BUG? Pics dude look sick

giphy.gif
You're the bottom of the barell .. Crumbs..but I don't give up on cats like u. Get some help bruh.. It'll be safe for your health..

Bra I remember all my actions and consequences for them.

How old are you, and do you have the same mindset as you did when you where 15?

A 30 year old mans decision making skills are = to a 15 year olds to y'all?

Kells knew better, she didn't and I don't get how you don't see that
thats foolish thinking

a 15 yo knows what sex is, yall in here arguin like he had her brain washed into runnin tricks 

yea he has the upper hand because younger girls are giddy anyways whenever they messin with an older guy and he probably got it easy

but to say she didnt know any better is downright irresponsible, she know what suckin dik is and she know what ****** is, quit actin like yall aint no what time it was when you was 15

if a 30 yo Halle Berry wanted to **** you when you was 15, would you not know how to put your dik in her?? stop playin

mj was the true definition of a chester..

r kelly is just a statutory rapist..

neither of em is acceptable but r.kellys love for the younger ladies isn't as terrible as mj drugging little boys and giving em wine.

it also didnt help his cause when he was acting like he was peter pan on that interview talking about sleeping with lil boys.

imagine how upset people would've been had he not changed his appearance :rofl:

View media item 688392

Oh **** :lol: :lol:

True.

There's pros and cons towards offensive jokes/comments.. (Shoutout to meth on the political correctness thread)..
Wishing this fool would be my celly meant I would earn stripes for putting him in the ICU...

Yet..because of my strength with empathy.. I'd probably urge a guard to get him PC'd up...

Last edited:

no need to slander MJ like that... all his accusers have come out to say they were coerced by their parents to make up those lies for $$$

You're just as bad as the R Kelly defenders.

Where did you get the idea the accusers came out and said they they lied about the allegations ? ... Please show me a single verifiable credible news source that can confirm.

No body can provide a verifiable news source because it does not exist. I've read the same thing so many times and even looked up many of these links. They lead to small time blogs and tabloids "reporting on reports". You'd be seriously delusional to think mainstream press would not have devoured any of this story if there was even an ounce of fact in it, but you will not find it anywhere on CNN, NY Times, even TMZ.

What is an undeniable fact is MJ admitted to sleeping in a bed with pre teen boys even after being accused and paying out over 20 million. It has also been proven there is a secret passage in Neverland connecting a video arcade to a wine cellar.

Additionally, if the claims were false, wouldn't Mike have sued the accusers back for defamation of character or false accusations? He never did because he probably knew evidence of him molesting young boys was so strong that going back to court would only shine light on more skeletons in his closet.
So if I get enough women to say you raped them does that make you a rapist? That's basically what your argument comes down to along with circumstantial evidence (as suspect as it may be). You asking for news reports of ppl reneging on their allegations I'd ask you to show me when MJ was charged, tried and convicted of being a pedophile, sexual misconduct with a minor, or sexual abuse of a minor. The law doesn't let you continue to raise 3 kids if you're a pedophile.

>Implying MJ raised his own kids

This mans behavior is suspect as all hell and speaks for itself.... If he were anyone but the king of pop he would have been thrown under the jail. Same goes for R Kelly.
You're assuming you know anything about his actual behavior though other than what's been admitted since everything else is alleged or pure speculation. You can say it's an implication that he raised his own kids but it's a fact he had custody of them and the home movies of him and his kids heavily imply the logical conclusion that he did indeed raise his own children.

Also you can't equate MJ with R. Kelly when one has sex tape with a minor and married one while the other doesn't.

Ok... first of all... those aren't his children. Despite his outer appearance MJ was genetically black, his "kids" are obviously not.

Secondly... its widely known that MJs "kids" were raised by their nanny, Grace Rwaramba.
They are his children. Whether it's through biological relation or adoption. What the **** are you talking about? You not really making a point by saying the children aren't half black so they aint his. We aint talking about a Maury show paternity test.

As far as what's widely known, you're entering wealthy ppl as parents territory. What wealthy kid doesn't have a nanny that actually raised them?

MJ is their father. You're not making a strong case otherwise.

Last edited:

no need to slander MJ like that... all his accusers have come out to say they were coerced by their parents to make up those lies for $$$

Where did you get the idea the accusers came out and said they they lied about the allegations ? ... Please show me a single verifiable credible news source that can confirm.

No body can provide a verifiable news source because it does not exist. I've read the same thing so many times and even looked up many of these links. They lead to small time blogs and tabloids "reporting on reports". You'd be seriously delusional to think mainstream press would not have devoured any of this story if there was even an ounce of fact in it, but you will not find it anywhere on CNN, NY Times, even TMZ.

What is an undeniable fact is MJ admitted to sleeping in a bed with pre teen boys even after being accused and paying out over 20 million. It has also been proven there is a secret passage in Neverland connecting a video arcade to a wine cellar.

Additionally, if the claims were false, wouldn't Mike have sued the accusers back for defamation of character or false accusations? He never did because he probably knew evidence of him molesting young boys was so strong that going back to court would only shine light on more skeletons in his closet.
So if I get enough women to say you raped them does that make you a rapist? That's basically what your argument comes down to along with circumstantial evidence (as suspect as it may be). You asking for news reports of ppl reneging on their allegations I'd ask you to show me when MJ was charged, tried and convicted of being a pedophile, sexual misconduct with a minor, or sexual abuse of a minor. The law doesn't let you continue to raise 3 kids if you're a pedophile.

This mans behavior is suspect as all hell and speaks for itself.... If he were anyone but the king of pop he would have been thrown under the jail. Same goes for R Kelly.
You're assuming you know anything about his actual behavior though other than what's been admitted since everything else is alleged or pure speculation. You can say it's an implication that he raised his own kids but it's a fact he had custody of them and the home movies of him and his kids heavily imply the logical conclusion that he did indeed raise his own children.

Also you can't equate MJ with R. Kelly when one has sex tape with a minor and married one while the other doesn't.

Ok... first of all... those aren't his children. Despite his outer appearance MJ was genetically black, his "kids" are obviously not.

Secondly... its widely known that MJs "kids" were raised by their nanny, Grace Rwaramba.
They are his children. Whether it's through biological relation or adoption. What the **** are you talking about? You not really making a point by saying the children aren't half black so they aint his. We aint talking about a Maury show paternity test.

As far as what's widely known, you're entering wealthy ppl as parents territory. What wealthy kid doesn't have a nanny that actually raised them?

:lol: It took you 3 days to come up with that weak rebuttal ?

When MJs "daughter" was recently admitted to the hospital for suicidal tendencies she made it clear she wanted to get to know her real father and her breakdown was a result of finding out she was lied to about her paternal situation by MJ her whole life.

Can anyone honestly say they think a man like MJ had the capability to be a competent father ? Sure he made good music... but its obvious he had the mental capacity of a 7 year old. Had he been anyone else he would have certainly been assessed and deemed unfit to raise children by the state.

I find it extremely ironic that some of the people wondering how R Kelly could get away with what he did are the same people that defend MJ.

People really need to learn to separate the music from the man.... Both of these artists behavior and track records speak for itself. Kelly is a statutory rapist... MJ is a pedophile... they're both child molesters.

Last edited:

:lol: It took you 3 days to come up with that weak rebuttal ?
Sorry to disappoint you but your replies to me in this thread aren't that important or are any sort of pressing matter :lol: Why you even have to point that out makes me sad for you like anything you said is of value like we on the clock at work. I'll reply when I feel like replying. 3 days, 3 years, 3 minutes, 3 months. At least you can laugh about not being a priority. As if your two lines of post were some "/thread" ether like wealth of knowledge :lol:
When MJs "daughter" was recently admitted to the hospital for suicidal tendencies she made it clear she wanted to get to know her real father and her breakdown was a result of finding out she was lied to about her paternal situation by MJ her whole life.
Some adopted children would like to know their biological parents this is not news here.

According to you though all parents who have adopted children are lying to them. Like I said before nothing you've said consists of an actual logical argument that MJ isn't their father.

I mean next thing you gonna tell me is MJ stole these kids like a thief in the night, raised them as his own just so he could molest them later.
Can anyone honestly say they think a man like MJ had the capability to be a competent father ? Sure he made good music... but its obvious he had the mental capacity of a 7 year old. Had he been anyone else he would have certainly been assessed and deemed unfit to raise children by the state.
You do not have the capability to say this in the slightest. No actual knowledge. All you got is media and what you interpret from other reports. Saying things like "mental capacity of a 7 year old" just further shows your ignorance. All flash no substance.

I find it extremely ironic that some of the people wondering how R Kelly could get away with what he did are the same people that defend MJ.
I aint one of them.
People really need to learn to separate the music from the man.... Both of these artists behavior and track records speak for itself. Kelly is a statutory rapist... MJ is a pedophile... they're both child molesters.
I'm talking about your ignorance on the matter not about either of these dude's music. You the type to believe what you've been fed and just restate it like a parrot. No evidence, no facts but you'll frame w/e you need in a context that's bias to be self assured in your ill informed opinion.

You wanna talk about weak rebuttals? This whole post is filled with just more blanket statements, assumptions, circular logic, arguing from ignorance, and appealing to ignorance.

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="xBuddha Blessx"]
[QUOTE name="dankenstien88"]When MJs "daughter" was recently admitted to the hospital for suicidal tendencies she made it clear she wanted to get to know her real father and her breakdown was a result of finding out she was lied to about her paternal situation by MJ her whole life.[/QUOTE]

Some adopted children would like to know their biological parents this is not news here.

According to you though all parents who have adopted children are lying to them. Like I said before nothing you've said consists of an actual logical argument that MJ isn't their father.

I mean next thing you gonna tell me is MJ stole these kids like a thief in the night, raised them as his own just so he could molest them later.[/QUOTE]

Your really making yourself look foolish with those extreme implications and your attempt to twist my words to suit your argument.

Additionally, MJ never officially adopted those children.

[QUOTE name="xBuddha Blessx"][QUOTE name="dankenstien88"]Can anyone honestly say they think a man like MJ had the capability to be a competent father ? Sure he made good music... but its obvious he had the mental capacity of a 7 year old. Had he been anyone else he would have certainly been assessed and deemed unfit to raise children by the state.[/QUOTE]
You do not have the capability to say this in the slightest. No actual knowledge. All you got is media and what you interpret from other reports. Saying things like "mental capacity of a 7 year old" just further shows your ignorance. All flash no substance.
[/QUOTE]
I know what Ive seen him personally attest to in his interviews. No body can deny he has exhibited a slew of other suspect behavior that would have had anyone else investigated by CPS. Remember the time he hung his baby out a hotel window ala Rafiki and Simba in the Loin King ?

All flash no substance eh ? ... Your the one who's argument relies on personal attacks and manipulating my words into sensationalist statements such as : " next thing you gonna tell me is MJ stole these kids like a thief in the night, raised them as his own just so he could molest them later"

Pot meet Kettle.

[QUOTE name="xBuddha Blessx"][QUOTE name="dankenstien88"]People really need to learn to separate the music from the man.... Both of these artists behavior and track records speak for itself. Kelly is a statutory rapist... MJ is a pedophile... they're both child molesters.[/QUOTE]I'm talking about your ignorance on the matter not about either of these dude's music. You the type to believe what you've been fed and just restate it like a parrot. No evidence, no facts but you'll frame w/e you need in a context that's bias to be self assured in your ill informed opinion.[/QUOTE]

The facts came out of MJs own mouth.... He has admitted to sleeping with little boys. Its also extremely suspicious that MJ never responded to his accusers with a lawsuit for defamation of character. Its painfully obvious that this man was a child molester and decided clearing his name entirely wasnt worth the risk of further investigation and the possibility of more skeletons popping out of his closet in court.

My opinion is just that... and opinion. I dont expect you to like it... I dont expect you to agree with me, but to say I believe what Ive been fed by the media and restate it like a parrot is a fallacy. My opinion is formulated on the MJs recorded behavior, actions and words that came out the the mans own mouth which is more than what can be said for your side of the debate.

Last edited:
yeah it's pretty reprehensible behavior by any account

the man's a predator who keyed in on what he thought were weak/easy targets repeatedly throughout his life

http://www.wbez.org/blogs/jim-derogatis/2013-07/timeline-life-and-career-r-kelly-107973

As a huge fan of Kelly's music, I really don't know if I can continue to support his art knowing all he's done. Fact is a lot of our favorite artists have done things in their personal lives that a lot of us wouldn't co-sign that we will never know of. That being said, I can't really ignore that **** because if it was one time and he wasn't aware of her age that's one thing but this guy is a predator.

I never really expect a great artist to be "normal" by any stretch of the imagination but there is a difference when you're out here ruining young girl's lives.

Last edited:
As a huge fan of Kelly's music, I really don't know if I can continue to support his art knowing all he's done. Fact is a lot of our favorite artists have done things in their personal lives that a lot of us wouldn't co-sign that we will never know of. That being said, I can't really ignore that **** because if it was one time and he wasn't aware of her age that's one thing but this guy is a predator.

I never really expect a great artist to be "normal" by any stretch of the imagination but there is a difference when you're out here ruining young girl's lives.

It's the girls fault bro, parents shouldn't have raised a thot :smh:

Because children can't be influenced :smh:

15 isn't that bad :smh:

It's only a couple away from 17 and 18 :smh:

NTers :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Not trying to defend r kelly by any means.... Just figured this was appropriate

A lot of artists, musicians, actors, and normal everyday people engage in morally questionable acts.

It basically boils down to you personally if you want to support their creations. Even then that doesn't mean you have to condone their actions.

It's pretty murky waters, but what role should ethics play in art? If it was a zero strike policy, the world would be pretty bland.

I'm sure majority of nters don't support the use of cocaine or heroin, but we love rappers. And I'm positive drugs have ruined more lives than r kelly and mj have .

It's all what you're willing to accept or not accept.

that's good take on things, but i think there's plenty of great art to go around

ceasing to support people like r kelly (or roman planski, woody allen, etc) isn't going to significantly narrow one's choices of what's already out there

can't really make a comparison putting up the effects of drugs some rappers glorify vs how many lives r kelly or mj have affected though just as you can't really say "well r kelly raped young girls, but michael jackson drugged and slept with young boys and that's a lot worse." - it's all bad, man

by the way that chapelle video you posted basically touches on what the writer of the r kelly investigative piece basically mentions - that "Nobody Matters Less To Our Society Than Young Black Women"

yeah it's pretty reprehensible behavior by any account

the man's a predator who keyed in on what he thought were weak/easy targets repeatedly throughout his life

http://www.wbez.org/blogs/jim-derogatis/2013-07/timeline-life-and-career-r-kelly-107973

Son I felt this way after I heard he was smashing a 15 year old Aaliyah. **** is disgusting. Young girls are smarter than we give 'em credit for but lets be real, if R Kelly pulls up on a 15 or 16 year girl they're not turning him down. As a grown *** you can't be out here smashing lil girls. C'mon man.

Last edited:
[QUOTE name="xBuddha Blessx"]
[QUOTE name="dankenstien88"]When MJs "daughter" was recently admitted to the hospital for suicidal tendencies she made it clear she wanted to get to know her real father and her breakdown was a result of finding out she was lied to about her paternal situation by MJ her whole life.

I mean next thing you gonna tell me is MJ stole these kids like a thief in the night, raised them as his own just so he could molest them later.[/QUOTE]

Your really making yourself look foolish with those extreme implications and your attempt to twist my words to suit your argument.

Additionally, MJ never officially adopted those children. [/QUOTE]
Exactly what is officially adopt in your definition? Are you saying he didn't go through the proper channels to adopt? That the birth mother didn't sign over certain rights? or that the middle man setting this up committed some fraud?

Feel free to provide the critical info or facts behind that statement.

I like how I'm the foolish one now though :lol: This gets funnier the more you reply with new argument or tangent bs points or pushing back the goal posts. We're so removed from what I originally said to you that I wonder if you even remember what you initially said.
[QUOTE name="xBuddha Blessx"][QUOTE name="dankenstien88"]Can anyone honestly say they think a man like MJ had the capability to be a competent father ? Sure he made good music... but its obvious he had the mental capacity of a 7 year old. Had he been anyone else he would have certainly been assessed and deemed unfit to raise children by the state.
[/QUOTE]
I know what Ive seen him personally attest to in his interviews. No body can deny he has exhibited a slew of other suspect behavior that would have had anyone else investigated by CPS. Remember the time he hung his baby out a hotel window ala Rafiki and Simba in the Loin King ? [/QUOTE]
So I'm right, all you got is what you interpret from reports and other media whether they're interviews or transcripts. Then you throw together some hyperbole to bolster your points to make them appear as a given when they're just assumptions.

All flash no substance eh ? ... Your the one who's argument relies on personal attacks and manipulating my words into sensationalist statements such as : " next thing you gonna tell me is MJ stole these kids like a thief in the night, raised them as his own just so he could molest them later"

Pot meet Kettle.
Personal attacks and manipulation? All I've ever said from the beginning is you have no facts and no actual knowledge about what you're talking about. Just a strongly held opinion and assumptions. You can not prove anything you've said. You've continued to prove that you can not do that. You just say stuff like this interview where he said that, he's not their father so this, etc. blah blah so he must be a pedophile and then you incorrectly try to say anybody who disagrees must be doing it because they have some bias due to MJ's music. Despite ppl explaining otherwise and it having more to do with your ignorance than anything else. Not to mention your piss poor comparison to the issue of R. Kelly in this instance.
[QUOTE name="xBuddha Blessx"][QUOTE name="dankenstien88"]People really need to learn to separate the music from the man.... Both of these artists behavior and track records speak for itself. Kelly is a statutory rapist... MJ is a pedophile... they're both child molesters.
I'm talking about your ignorance on the matter not about either of these dude's music. You the type to believe what you've been fed and just restate it like a parrot. No evidence, no facts but you'll frame w/e you need in a context that's bias to be self assured in your ill informed opinion.[/QUOTE]

The facts came out of MJs own mouth.... He has admitted to sleeping with little boys. Its also extremely suspicious that MJ never responded to his accusers with a lawsuit for defamation of character. Its painfully obvious that this man was a child molester and decided clearing his name entirely wasnt worth the risk of further investigation and the possibility of more skeletons popping out of his closet in court.My opinion is just that... and opinion. I dont expect you to like it... I dont expect you to agree with me, but to say I believe what Ive been fed by the media and restate it like a parrot is a fallacy. My opinion is formulated on the MJs recorded behavior, actions and words that came out the the mans own mouth which is more than what can be said for your side of the debate. [/QUOTE]
Yes, yes, yes. He didn't do this and that so he must be guilty. Sleeping in the same bed with the boy must mean without a doubt he's molesting and having sex with said boys. Yes I know what take you've established here and I've already addressed it.

I find it ironic that I'm the one manipulating what's been said though :lol: This isn't about me liking or disliking your opinion. I've looked at what you've said and realized it simply doesn't meet any standard of credibility given how you've come to your conclusions. You happen to think otherwise clearly. Regardless you've yet to prove anything you've said while trying to pass it off as a common fact comparable to R. Kelly's situation.

Back
Top Bottom