R kelly got that NINJA BUG? Pics dude look sick

How the **** did a thread for the lulz turn into an argument?

Ya'll lame.

I've been dealing with at risk adolescent for 9 yrs +.. Who knows what happened to that girl at a younger age.. I hear u on your opinion regarding kels and I'm cool with that, but to point the finger at lil girl is off.

saying the 15 girl should be held responsible for choosing to have consensual sex w/ a 30 year old is not my opinion.

it is a fact that she has the cognitive ability to make certain decisions. R. Kelly took advantage of her age to fulfill

his sick desires. i've been saying that from the beginning. but unless she was hypnotized, threatened, or has a mental

disorder it is a FACT that she has the cognitive skills required to receive blame for feeding into his requests.

if it was rape, then she would have 0 responsibility. if she had a problem with her mental development she should

have 0 responsibility. if she consented because he was famous and gave her money. she is responsible for her OWN

acts. that's all i have been trying to say and that is a fact. R. Kelly used his money and fame knowing that a

15 year old would make a dumb decision. but the key word is DECISION. if you agree she made a dumb decision,

you agree she is at least responsible for the decision she made. you can't deny that. that is not my opinion. that by definition

of every word i used is a FACT.
and if you think that means i'm defending R. Kelly then you have no

business having educated discussions because from post 1 to this one here i've called R. Kelly a pervert.

so on that note, y'all can have it i'm out.

and i'll paypal anyone of you $100 if you can quote anywhere in this thread where i defended the acts of R. Kelly

or anyone else having sex w/ a minor. @Methodical Management can hold me to it and ban me if i don't comply.
:rofl:

Last edited:

Repped. Dudes in here forgetting what they were doing (or wish they were doing) at 15 acting like she was some innocent 5 year old who merely thought she was sitting on uncle roberts lap. Yes R Kelly is dead damn wrong for what he did. He was in a position of influence and abused his power but she also consented. She was aware of what she was doing. She wasn't mentally disabled. She made a choice. And that's why she's not completely innocent in all of this.
Bra I remember all my actions and consequences for them.

How old are you, and do you have the same mindset as you did when you where 15?

A 30 year old mans decision making skills are = to a 15 year olds to y'all?

Kells knew better, she didn't and I don't get how you don't see that
I too remember my actions, the consequences for them, and the fact that I knew full well what the consequences could be when I took those actions.

And when things went bad I blamed myself for ever being so foolish. R Kelly did know better than her. But she knew better as well.

I'm not saying he wasn't in the wrong. I'm saying some of the blame is hers as well. And you can't just attribute it to bad parenting.

I hate when people blame the parents for the actions of their offspring. I did tons of **** that my mother would never approve of.

Things that went directly against what she taught me. And it's on me. I made those decisions.

You can instill all the values in the world into a child but they will ultimately do what they want and it's not your fault as a parent.

As long as you tried your hardest to raise them right the decisions they make are not your fault.

If it was, there would be a whole lot of parents serving jailtime with their kids.

Last edited:
15 & over....bend them over

F what you heard, robert kelly the goat

Now go and step in the name of love

Would love to have u as a celly

I have 5 kids.. If I ever catch a dude like you in traffic Imma crack your frame into a fetal position..

no need to slander MJ like that... all his accusers have come out to say they were coerced by their parents to make up those lies for $$$

You're just as bad as the R Kelly defenders.

Where did you get the idea the accusers came out and said they they lied about the allegations ? ... Please show me a single verifiable credible news source that can confirm.

No body can provide a verifiable news source because it does not exist. I've read the same thing so many times and even looked up many of these links. They lead to small time blogs and tabloids "reporting on reports". You'd be seriously delusional to think mainstream press would not have devoured any of this story if there was even an ounce of fact in it, but you will not find it anywhere on CNN, NY Times, even TMZ.

What is an undeniable fact is MJ admitted to sleeping in a bed with pre teen boys even after being accused and paying out over 20 million. It has also been proven there is a secret passage in Neverland connecting a video arcade to a wine cellar.

Additionally, if the claims were false, wouldn't Mike have sued the accusers back for defamation of character or false accusations? He never did because he probably knew evidence of him molesting young boys was so strong that going back to court would only shine light on more skeletons in his closet.
So if I get enough women to say you raped them does that make you a rapist? That's basically what your argument comes down to along with circumstantial evidence (as suspect as it may be). You asking for news reports of ppl reneging on their allegations I'd ask you to show me when MJ was charged, tried and convicted of being a pedophile, sexual misconduct with a minor, or sexual abuse of a minor. The law doesn't let you continue to raise 3 kids if you're a pedophile.

no need to slander MJ like that... all his accusers have come out to say they were coerced by their parents to make up those lies for $$$

Where did you get the idea the accusers came out and said they they lied about the allegations ? ... Please show me a single verifiable credible news source that can confirm.

No body can provide a verifiable news source because it does not exist. I've read the same thing so many times and even looked up many of these links. They lead to small time blogs and tabloids "reporting on reports". You'd be seriously delusional to think mainstream press would not have devoured any of this story if there was even an ounce of fact in it, but you will not find it anywhere on CNN, NY Times, even TMZ.

What is an undeniable fact is MJ admitted to sleeping in a bed with pre teen boys even after being accused and paying out over 20 million. It has also been proven there is a secret passage in Neverland connecting a video arcade to a wine cellar.

Additionally, if the claims were false, wouldn't Mike have sued the accusers back for defamation of character or false accusations? He never did because he probably knew evidence of him molesting young boys was so strong that going back to court would only shine light on more skeletons in his closet.
So if I get enough women to say you raped them does that make you a rapist? That's basically what your argument comes down to along with circumstantial evidence (as suspect as it may be). You asking for news reports of ppl reneging on their allegations I'd ask you to show me when MJ was charged, tried and convicted of being a pedophile, sexual misconduct with a minor, or sexual abuse of a minor. The law doesn't let you continue to raise 3 kids if you're a pedophile.

>Implying MJ raised his own kids

This mans behavior is suspect as all hell and speaks for itself.... If he were anyone but the king of pop he would have been thrown under the jail. Same goes for R Kelly.

I have 5 kids.. If I ever catch a dude like you in traffic Imma crack your frame into a fetal position..

outsiders-crotch-chop-o.gif

Pics of implied Swolleness :nerd:

outsiders-crotch-chop-o.gif
You too ? :nerd:

I always like to imagine how these internet fights might pan out IRL.

Last edited:
I swear on everything in like 99 or 2000 R kelly came to a club after his concert. Know he was on stage sitting in a king seat staring like he was zombied out. I look around its nothing like 14-15-16-17 year olds everywhere(how they got into the bar I dont know but these girls were young), now back to the issue

Rkelly was just staring at them young girls and overlooking the older girls his age. Dude was looking like he was in heaven just staring, he whispered to his body guard to pull a few girls aside while starring at the young girls.

Now this was before anyone knew he was a pervert. I got the felling asap that something was wrong with him and he liked little kids. This is true story, kind of like the story of DMX in 2001 a crackhead told me he sold his jacket for crack, around 1997 or so(she as from new york) I'm like naw not DMX you tripping. Come to find out he is a crackhead

On another note, you got 15-16 years old my city looking like this

It's all good..I put in too much work in these streets helping and supporting kids&teens towards making better decisions in life. This female puppy is an attention seeker and will get his..The streets is always watching...
On that note.. F this kels cat..

Guys are still in here defending having sex with a 15 year old? :smh:

At what age are they too young to "make decisions" then? 14 is out the question but 15..... C'mon guys they're practically old enough to drive.......... :smh:

Disgusting

Last edited:
refer back to my psychological and scientific proof that a 15 should be responsible for their decisions

and hit me back when you can talk to me w/ facts and not your false opinion
happy.gif
We know your argument. You're trying to say she deserves blame too for consenting to R. Kelly. Concept of consent goes out the window because she is seen not mature enough to consent, that's why the burden of law falls completely on him, as well as full responsibility and blame. Aaliyah was supposedly mature for her age at that time but definitely not in the  mature right mindset to get with a 27 yr old man. Did you even understand the full concept of sex and love at that age???? Also the fact he was in a position of power over her as her mentor, the huge gap in age difference and developmental age differences. 

That's why idiot R. Kelly went ahead and tried to marry her. Some of his people around him helped them get a fake marriage certificate, put her age at 18. It is because they thought Aaliyah was pregnant at the time. They thought that him marrying her would not have to make her testify for statutory rape. Turns out she was not pregnant and just missed her period. Her parents found out. All hell broke loose and they got the marriage annulled and they severed all ties with R. Kelly.

The song Trading My Life is about her. He went into severe depression mode and slept in a closet for 2 weeks in a hotel because of that ordeal. He should be in jail that sick pervert and predator.  

This mans behavior is suspect as all hell and speaks for itself.... If he were anyone but the king of pop he would have been thrown under the jail. Same goes for R Kelly.
You're assuming you know anything about his actual behavior though other than what's been admitted since everything else is alleged or pure speculation. You can say it's an implication that he raised his own kids but it's a fact he had custody of them and the home movies of him and his kids heavily imply the logical conclusion that he did indeed raise his own children.

Also you can't equate MJ with R. Kelly when one has sex tape with a minor and married one while the other doesn't.

Last edited:

You're assuming you know anything about his actual behavior though other than what's been admitted since everything else is alleged or pure speculation. You can say it's an implication that he raised his own kids but it's a fact he had custody of them and the home movies of him and his kids heavily imply the logical conclusion that he did indeed raise his own children.

Also you can't equate MJ with R. Kelly when one has sex tape with a minor and married one while the other doesn't.

Ok... first of all... those aren't his children. Despite his outer appearance MJ was genetically black, his "kids" are obviously not.

Secondly... its widely known that MJs "kids" were raised by their nanny, Grace Rwaramba.

Last edited:
I got love for MJ. RIP he's one of the best to ever do music. But I wouldn't be so naive as to say that he's innocent because he has home videos of his kids and wasn't found guilty of any charges. The man was caught with child boy nude magazines. I have yet to meet one person that thinks that is normal.

Thats enough suspect to be found guilty in my book.

mj was the true definition of a chester..

r kelly is just a statutory rapist..

neither of em is acceptable but r.kellys love for the younger ladies isn't as terrible as mj drugging little boys and giving em wine.

it also didnt help his cause when he was acting like he was peter pan on that interview talking about sleeping with lil boys.

imagine how upset people would've been had he not changed his appearance 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom