R.I.P Trayvon

How many times was the Medical school guy kicked out of school, got caught with stolen items from a B&E and how many times did he punch a strapped up neighborhood watch guy in the face?

Getting kicked out of school is irrelevant. I've been suspended from high school for fighting and I'm one of the more successful of my friends that I grew up with.

The stolen items thing isn't proven. All hearsay just like the "punched bus driver"

Presidents of the US have smoked weed.

Last edited:
This thread has run its course.

Nothing but trolls (and ninjahood) on backup accounts and people responding to them.

This breaks my heart :wow:

Trayvon future was limitless.
He had great supportive productive parents who obviously adored him and a big bro to direct his path.
Who knows what he could have accomplished by becoming an aviator.

Ziimmerman shot trayvon and spit on his grave with those lies he told
"you going to die tonight MF"
I dont know how sybrina was in the same room as him.

He was suspended from school and smoked weed so that means he was going to be a ward of the state. Only white people are allowed to mature and go through phases.

Nothing but trolls (and ninjahood) on backup accounts and people responding to them.
laugh.gif

so imma troll because i agree that based on da FACTS of da case zimmerman was found NOT guilty? race peddlers in here got no ground to stand on but a whoa as me attitude.

i dont have to hide behind a backup screen name because i stand behind what i said..

pay attention race peddlers..

Getting kicked out of school is irrelevant. I've been suspended from high school for fighting and I'm one of the more successful of my friends that I grew up with.

The stolen items thing isn't proven. All hearsay just like the "punched bus driver"

Presidents of the US have smoked weed.

Just like the rumor him and his friends beat up a homeless person. It wasn't true.

I guess it's better to beat up your girlfriend and resist arrest than to smoke weed and get suspended from school [shrug]

And let's not forget the rape allegation

or her saying their family IS racist

:lol:

so imma troll because i agree that based on da FACTS of da case zimmerman was found NOT guilty? race peddlers in here got no ground to stand on but a whoa as me attitude.

i dont have to hide behind a backup screen name because i stand behind what i said..

Troll, do you realize he said race played a factor, but he also recognized that the state didn't prove the case?

Seriously? :x

Last edited:

Troll, do you realize he said race played a factor, but he also recognized that the state didn't prove the case?

Geez your comprehension skills smh...

ALL that mattered in da court room based on

EVIDENCE was Trayvon was beatin on Zimmerman

And Zimmerman retaliating with self-defense.

Everything else DIDN'T matter.

Trayvon Martin was not a saint. George Zimmerman is not a saint. Both did something wrong in the situation but based off evidence in a United States court of law, the verdict was correct.

Listen all...

Instead of following and sensationalizing this case, why don't most if not all of you go out to town meetings, attend PTA meetings, put your efforts toward cleaning bad neighborhoods, educate one another and help each other out?? How does talking someone half to death help anything? People want solutions but are not willing to work for them.

It's sad that a young man died in his adolescence. Move on though. Everyone is so "upset" simply because the media is telling you to be. Its all for ratings. People die everyday and in different ways. Hell, over 50 people have been killed in Chicago in the past few months. Why isn't THAT national news? Because its blacks killing blacks, that's why.

Zimmerman isn't even white. lol He's Latino. All people upset in regards to race with this case are foolish sheep.

Wake up.

Keep the flow of the thread the horse has been beat to death.

It's time to celebrate life. R.I.P to all the innocent people who have have been killed because of guns.

Trayvon Martin was not a saint. George Zimmerman is not a saint. Both did something wrong in the situation but based off evidence in a United States court of law, the verdict was correct.

Listen all...

Instead of following and sensationalizing this case, why don't most if not all of you go out to town meetings, attend PTA meetings, put your efforts toward cleaning bad neighborhoods, educate one another and help each other out?? How does talking someone half to death help anything? People want solutions but are not willing to work for them.

It's sad that a young man died in his adolescence. Move on though. Everyone is so "upset" simply because the media is telling you to be. Its all for ratings. People die everyday and in different ways. Hell, over 50 people have been killed in Chicago in the past few months. Why isn't THAT national news? Because its blacks killing blacks, that's why.

Zimmerman isn't even white. lol He's Latino. All people upset in regards to race with this case are foolish sheep.

Wake up.

Like i been saying.....

Like Barkley said, media loves to play up da "race"

Dynamic for ratings when on reality race had zero

To do with da verdict.

Listen all...

Wake up.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom