R.I.P Trayvon

huh? doggie i cannot understand half the stuff you're typing. what ninja is calling facts (which is a huge reason everyone is jumping down his throat) are not facts, but were perceived as truths in the trial. what's incorrect about my statement? the fact that you can't see that only shows how closed minded you are. log off.
perceived truths:

TM was up to something that night

GZ wanted to protect his community sooooo bad

TM was a thug and "initiated" a fight

GZ was in fear of his life

those are perceived truths.

The real truth:

TM had every right to be where he was doing what he was doing

And for the record, I wish the verdict was different. I think that mf'er should be locked up, but I can understand why he's not. The prosecution sucked and the jury wasn't presented a good enough case to convict him.

Perceived as truth...damn.

mean.gif

Last edited:
huh? doggie i cannot understand half the stuff you're typing. what ninja is calling facts (which is a huge reason everyone is jumping down his throat) are not facts, but were perceived as truths in the trial. what's incorrect about my statement? the fact that you can't see that only shows how closed minded you are. log off.
Dude don't know what he's saying half of the time. It's pretty frustrating!

Dude's talking about we seen the jurors were being bias, but I only heard one as singular not many. Thus, he is guilty of doing what he claims the jurors did - been bias!

There's no objectivity with this dude - he is set and he don't want to listen to anything else. The problem is that he aint trying to present a case, just random thoughts.

And for the record, I wish the verdict was different. I think that mf'er should be locked up, but I can understand why he's not. The prosecution sucked and the jury wasn't presented a good enough case to convict him.
that is the point, everyone failed TM.  The police. the prosecution. the jury.

perceived truths:

TM was up to something that night

GZ wanted to protect his community sooooo bad

TM was a thug and "initiated" a fight

GZ was in fear of his life

those are perceived truths.

The real truth:

TM had every right to be where he was doing what he was doing
Completely agree with this, other than what I crossed out.

Dude's talking about we seen the jurors were being bias, but I only heard one as singular not many. Thus, he is guilty of doing what he claims the jurors did - been bias!

There's no objectivity with this dude - he is set and he don't want to listen to anything else. The problem is that he aint trying to present a case, just random thoughts.
All it takes is one...

that is the point, everyone failed TM.  The police. the prosecution. the jury.
Police - no. Prosecution - yes. Jury - eh... maybe, but if so likely as a result of the prosecution. Now - why the jury was five white and one latin woman is BEYOND ME.

Last edited:

its the simple that fact that your are continuing to justify this.

the leg that y'all had to stand on that the jury was impartial and there was enough evidence has been disproven by the fact that a juror said everything but that she was looking at the evidence.

you say im being bias, but looking at this objectively there is no defense for the senseless loss of a young life, regardless of race.

this pertains to the initial police investigation or lack thereof i presume?  or are you saying GZ called the jurors and told them to say not guilty?
it pertains to the whole ****** case and our ****** up system as whole.  man some of u r too dense to even converse with.  

Police - no. Prosecution - yes. Jury - eh... maybe, but if so likely as a result of the prosecution. Now - why the jury was five white and one latin woman is BEYOND ME.
when you have ever in history heard of somone shooting someone and not at least getting taken into custody until police can investigate?

it pertains to the whole ****** case and our ****** up system as whole.  man some of u r too dense to even converse with.  
so GZ father is former judge, and at the same time the most powerful man in this country? to believe that he singlehandedly got his son off the hook in a national trial in which everyone is anticipating this verdict, but all he has to do is make a phone call?

Last edited:
because the system did everything it could to protect zimmerman.  cmon guys its as clear as day it was never a fair playing field to begin with.

its the simple that fact that your are continuing to justify this.

the leg that y'all had to stand on that the jury was impartial and there was enough evidence has been disproven by the fact that a juror said everything but that she was looking at the evidence.

you say im being bias, but looking at this objectively there is no defense for the senseless loss of a young life, regardless of race.
do you wan't me to quote one of my previous post about my feelings in regards to the verdict?

you never did quote that, but you have quoted everything else.

**** the jury - I said it myself, if I was in the jury the same verdict would of have been render.

point blank period! 

if the prosecution would of have focus more on the excessive force used and no need for it, then the verdict would of have been different.

when you have ever in history heard of somone shooting someone and not at least getting taken into custody until police can investigate?
I can't continue to go back and forth with you pleighboi. You just don't get it. 

HOMIE - IN SITUATIONS OF SELF DEFENSE IN WHICH THERE IS EVIDENCE THAT IT WAS INDEED SELF DEFENSE, I'M SURE IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

do you wan't me to quote one of my previous post about my feelings in regards to the verdict?

you never did quote that, but you have quoted everything else.

**** the jury - I said it myself, if I was in the jury the same verdict would of have been render.

point blank period! 

if the prosecution would of have focus more on the excessive force used and no need for it, then the verdict would of have been different.
so you disagree, but you would vote the same say?
alien.gif

so either way, looking at the eivdence, or not looking at the evidence, GZ is not guilty.
mean.gif

I agree with all of it because in their eyes TM was a young thug up to no good and GZ had every right to do something about.

Obviously not my opinion though
Really, so you spoke with all six jurors and they told you this? Edit. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom