R.I.P Trayvon

You can be confrontational and cause folks to ignore any truth or facts you give them.

Or you can just give them the facts and truth. With no seasoning, no nails in the wall to hang their denials on.

I feel what you're saying, but none of those convictions have anything to do with being confrontational.

Believe in the truth of your words, but being confrontational only distracts people from the points you are trying to make. Someone can deny what you're saying whether or not you think it's possible to. Being confrontational is what gives them the opportunity or inclination to. "You had me until blank."
i hear u and i understand what your trying to say. i just cant giftwrap it and make it all pretty and concise.  a lot of ppl on this forum have a talent for being oratory and charismatic when presenting their arguments, alas i do not.

Zimmerman wasn't fat at the time of the incident. He was in shape and outweighed Martin by 35 pounds. He was fat at trial because the defense wanted to play him up as a pathetic individual who was incapable of defending himself without a gun and the jury fell for it hook, line and sinker.

I agree about the trigger happy cops.

Especially in DC. I got a feeling something's bound to pop off. It's a mostly black city with the white population some of the worlds richest and most powerful. Cops are stupid aware of who they need to protect and look out for. We all remember how chaotic this past St Patty's day was, yet they straight up cancelled the Carribean day parade/festival and now its in Baltimore.

Bruh...as a black man..who lives in the DC area..I can't even front, Carribbean day needed to be cancelled. That **** had gotten more and more out of hand, the last year they had it (2011?) I went..like a idiot, 3 people got shot in broad daylight a block up from me. Joint was just constant shootings, fights, almost fights and ratchetness.

I highly doubt cops in DC or anywhere will be trigger happy tomorrow. That's the last thing any PD wants, a police shooting at a protest for a gun-violence victim, that would be something that starts riots.

Bruh...as a black man..who lives in the DC area..I can't even front, Carribbean day needed to be cancelled. That **** had gotten more and more out of hand, the last year they had it (2011?) I went..like a idiot, 3 people got shot in broad daylight a block up from me. Joint was just constant shootings, fights, almost fights and ratchetness.

I highly doubt cops in DC or anywhere will be trigger happy tomorrow. That's the last thing any PD wants, a police shooting at a protest for a gun-violence victim, that would be something that starts riots.
yea i remember that, the shooting
sick.gif
  one cat died if i remember right

yea im def gon be on the lookout, but at the same time i feel like as much as they may not want it, they shoulda got that verdict right

I agree about the trigger happy cops.

Especially in DC. I got a feeling something's bound to pop off. It's a mostly black city with the white population some of the worlds richest and most powerful. Cops are stupid aware of who they need to protect and look out for. We all remember how chaotic this past St Patty's day was, yet they straight up cancelled the Carribean day parade/festival and now its in Baltimore.

You got a point.

I feel that bruh. At least you seem to taking what I'm talking about into account.

I was an English major and am an editor, so I've got a lot of practice in gift-wrapping ideas so to speak.

Just as long as the convo is productive, and were all adding to the thread as opposed to diverging and digressing into our own little accounts on what happened that night.

BTW you already know Constitution is insane on a slow day. Plus the mall is like right there. It's gonna be INSANE and I bet people will end up on the mall anyway.

yea i remember that, the shooting
sick.gif
  one cat died if i remember right

yea im def gon be on the lookout, but at the same time i feel like as much as they may not want it, they shoulda got that verdict right
The cops that will be in DC have literally nothing to do with the decision of a jury in Florida, don't make the mistake of conflating the two of them. 

***** please go race bait with da al sharpton da swindler, i aint da one b >D

They taught you well didn't they. Method Man should let you change your SN to Ninjahood Limbaugh.
Instead of doing all this e-jaw jacking, why don't you go to the rally tomorrow and talk all that noise.
I even got the address for you,
SATURDAY, JULY 20, 2012
NEW YORK CITY
ONE POLICE PLAZA
12 (NOON)
Sybrina and Jahvaris Fulton will join Rev. Al Sharpton at this location

malikdagoat you're right, though.

I was there and cats were just waiting for you to walk off Georgia onto some random hood backstreet. I was there by myself (long story, supposed to be at work but decided to hit the parade after I clocked in), and there was a real vibe of ratchetness in the air.

I hope that all of this will start to cultivate some real conversations about race in our society. So many times we like to think of ourselves as being able to see past color. But let's face it, that's not true. We're humans and no matter what, our eyes will tell us that we look different. Instead of seeing past color, we should try to understand it. Talk about our differences and what makes each race or person unique. We fear what we do not understand, and the more we try to pretend that the color of our skin doesn't exist, the worse the problem gets.

In regards to what Obama said in His speech It was great until he started mentioning black on black crime. I didn't see him mention white on white crime when he addressed the sandy and aurora movie theatre shootings.

2012 was the year everyone second guessing there views on guns, that's is the only good thing that came from all that bad.

Ok, since we're obviously not going to talk about our President's words on this situation.

How do ya'll feel about the protests tomorrow?

Personally I'm not going because I think the protests are less about political action and more about Instagram, but I don't mind it either.

I know they're gonna mess up a lot of traffic, though. Looks like a lot of UMvC3 and torrents for me tomorrow lol.

Seriously, though. Enough about whether or not Zimmerman is guilty. The verdict is the verdict. This is getting out of hand. It's the exact same things being said again and again on both sides in this thread. People are just playing around with the emotions of others and we're all feeding into at the expense of any real conversation past how we feel about a verdict that was passed and will not ever change.

There are way more things we can be talking about in this thread. Like the presidents speech, the opportunism some of these organizers are exercising, any possible new revelations White America may or may not have come to, any personal stories tha pertain to the trial, etc.

Just, ******g stop. Stop now.

:stoneface:

In regards to what Obama said in His speech It was great until he started mentioning black on black crime. I didn't see him mention white on white crime when he addressed the sandy and aurora movie theatre shootings.

2012 was the year everyone second guessing there views on guns, that's is the only good thing that came from all that bad.

He had to, because it was people constantly bringing up Chicago as if that's the only city where murders occur. It's become a right wing talking point on Faux News.

It's a silly argument, yet idiots keep repeating it, because that's what the sheep were fed. Then they keep repeating it as if it's some brilliant and original point. You can't care about Sandy Hook if you didn't care about the all the kids poisoned by their lunches in India.

And how in the hell do we know this for sure?

Because Zimmerman said so. He had absolutely no reason to lie, and has proven to be a noble and honest man.

Last edited:
I don't care what he calls himself...dude darker than me :lol:

His view is his view but he is a self hating piece of ****

When he's described to the police he'll be described as latino :lol:

i wish yall would stop calling him black mayne...

its clear he doesnt view them in the greatest light... why even try to convince him otherwise

i think the reasons he fights it so hard is not only b/c the love of his culture...

but the disdain he has for being affiliated with "black people"..

just let it go yall... it aineem worth it.

It's hilarious, and then he has white people jumping to defend him. But naw, it's not about race at all :lol:

We have white people telling us what to do and how to think, and this loser lecturing us what we need to do as black people. All black people should just live at home, then we'll have no worries at all.

YOU'RE A RACIST IF YOU DON'T ALWAYS SEE RACE!

Have to love white privilege :lol:

They get upset when you mention race, but then expect things to magically get better.

Last edited:
The irony about Ninja talking about this post racial America

I didn't know Washington Heights was in the Dominican Republic. Aren't you an American? You aren't even representing all latinos. So it's ok for you to rep your heritage, but we're post racial? :lol:

Thankfully all Dominicans don't think like you, but you give Dominicans a bad look, because a lot of black people believe all Dominicans are like you, because of the lack of interaction.

But hey, anything in your effort to troll.

Back
Top Bottom