R.I.P Trayvon

Angry enough to enjoy the look on his face when he is taken into custody?

That's the sadistic type of angry I'm talking about...

Sadistic? What? How is that sadistic considering his actions? You have sympathy for him?

What type of angry did it take for Zimmerman to pull this ********?

what did she/it say?

In the letter he said he wanted to become a Federal Air Marshal or Agent so he could hunt fugitives and apply the laws he has learned.
It was pretty much what was said about him, he desperately wanted to be a cop or some sort of law enforcement.

Yea, everybody knows he was desperate. It's obvious that he wanted to make a citizen's arrest that night, apprehend and detain Trayvon until the police got there so he can make a case for why he deserves to be a cop.

Last edited:
Sadistic? What? How is that sadistic considering his actions? You have sympathy for him?

He's about to hit you with the same "I'm neutral" ******** he's been spewing since the thread started

Sadistic? What? How is that sadistic considering his actions?

Do you not know what sadistic means?

You have sympathy for him?

Link to me saying I have sympathy? :stoneface:

I want justice to me rightfully served. If he acted with mal-intent, negligence, or recklessness, I believe he should be punished accordingly and I hope the sentence is just. After all, that is the supposed intention of the justice system.

I was not present. I do not know. In my opinion, not all the facts surfaced during the trial.

laugh.gif

Same ****, different thread.

He's about to hit you with the same "I'm neutral" ******** he's been spewing since the thread started

Why you stalking my posts and trying to speak for me doe? :lol:

I am neutral. I do not know either of the parties involved. I'm more interested in the application of the law and how it should be amended following this trial.

Stalk on...

Last edited:
Dr. Drew was OFF THE CHAIN :wow:

:rofl:
:rofl:

"saying "you white people" is racist"

"i was talking to you too"

:wow:

Last edited:
that 5 to 1 holdout mess was false and he was being racist, insinuating the one hispanic was the one who was holding out :rolleyes can't stand the Taffe dude

Taken from reddit:

IT chief testifying for Zimmerman has now been fired by the state, he found evidence they never turned over

His testimony was devastating for the prosecutor's office, and is the reason for why he has now been fired. He testified:

That most likely lead prosecutor Berniede la Rionda had huge amounts of Trayvon Martin's cell phone data, probably already back in 2012, without telling the defence.

He was concerned that he might have criminal liability because the lead prosecutor appeared to be hiding from the defense exculpatory evidence.

That the lead prosecutor appeared to intentionally give Trayvon Martin's cell phone data to the defense in an unreadable format.

He was so concerned he sought legal advice and counsel.

That Zimmerman prosecutor Angela Corey's office policy regarding e-mail was not to put case names or ID information the the subject field, to intentionally make finding e-mails difficult and get around federal and state e-mail retention requirements.

Zimmerman prosecutor Angela Corey has now fired IT Director Ben Kruidbos.

It goes much deeper than that. Purely based upon the law, almost every lawyer in the prosecutor's office has committed ethical violations which carry the penalty of disbarment. That is just purely from a professional responsibility standpoint; there is potential criminal liability for almost all of them, too.

After the Zimmerman case is wrapped up they will start the trial regarding the prosecutor's office.

The Zimmerman trial is just dripping with mistrial; even if he is found guilty, nothing will stick with all the misconduct in the prosecutor's office. Just clearly stemming from the fact that this case did not have probable cause to begin with but because of people like Jesse Jackson and Sharpton, the prosecutor's office was under a great deal of pressure to bring charges when they shouldn't have.

IS A VERDICT GOING TO BE REACHED TONIGHT NO MATTER WHAT? i am tired of the waiting. make your decision already, you mothers have kids for you waiting at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS A VERDICT GOING TO BE REACHED TONIGHT NO MATTER WHAT? i am tired of the waiting. make your decision already, you mothers have kids for you waiting at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not necessarily B. Could be tonight could be tomorrow could be next week.

doesn't have to be, there's no time limit on when they need to decide

fact that they ordered dinner says they want to make decision tonight

Back
Top Bottom