R.I.P. TO THE BEST TO EVER DO IT ~ June 16, 1971 - Sept. 13, 1996

Unrivaled versatility even until this day. First album I ever bought was All Eyez On Me. Still rock out to Pac even until this day.

The greatest of all time. R.I.P.

RIP to the Best
tired.gif

rip to 2pac the goat

is that drake quote forreal? that ***** need to go back to degrassi and work as a janitor... corn ball *** *****

didnt know eminem died today..

RIP to pac though, one of the best to ever do it
Eminem has been washed since "The Eminem Show". Encore trash, Relapse trash, Recovery trash, and I'm calling trash on MMLP2 off the strength of "Bezerk" alone. He's more overrated than Biggie the 500lb Jamaican that sold dime rocks of crack and ran from the cops daily (Yeah right.) then told you about it every chance he got.
mmlp and tes >>>>> any pac album

and i dont know about you, but i would say being washed >>> being dead

mmlp and tes >>>>> any pac album

this is false sir

rhyme skill wise eminem crushes 2pac. overall body of work 2pac obliterates eminem

2pac songs > eminem songs

now if you wanted to listen to music whiling dropping acid eminem is your guy

rest in peace 2pac, i'm sorry but thank you

i remember where i was & what i was doing when i found out, there are only a few others that are involuntarily engrained in my memory like that-and i was never a huge fan of the music per say

said it before & will say it again: 2pac was someone with more questions than answers
can't deny this still makes me sad

Last edited:
R.I.P. to a legend. I can listen to Me Against the World like it just dropped. Can't even pick a favorite Pac song

thanks for making this thread. every september 13th i sit back and ponder on the sadness of this whole situation. dude was way more than a 'rapper', way more than an 'artist'...when you heard the heart in this dudes voice and saw the light in his eyes, it made you want to become a better person. still, myself getting older - i make it a point to watch 2pac resurrection at least once a year. it never fails to inspire me.

this was one of those 'kennedy' moments for me in my life....i didn't have a tv and the internet wasn't accessible back then. i heard the news on the radio, cried, then i literally set fire to a biggie tape a classmate gave me. i was pretty ashamed of the whole scene but...man...what a sad day.

RIP to the goat. for a whole generation of us, no one will ever come close to the impact this man made.

Pac's the only person I didn't know personally to incite tears from me as a kid.
Damn man.

Back
Top Bottom