R.I.P. TO THE BEST TO EVER DO IT ~ June 16, 1971 - Sept. 13, 1996

Damn 17 years already! I remember it like it was yesterday, it was a Friday night and I was with a few friends getting high listening to Tim Westwood's show on Radio 1 to see if there were any developments on his condition ...I'll never forget Tim's voice trembling as the news broke.

R.I.P. 

Damn bruh, remember hearing it on Power 106 when I was 8. Cried my eyes out. RIP to Pac.

Also, keep all this bashing out bro. Goes for both sides. Let's be civil.

R.I.P PAC! Someone also refer me to more of his music?

If you have Spotify they pretty much have all his albums available to stream. Just search for the album title if you can't find the explicit versions.

didnt know eminem died today..

RIP to pac though, one of the best to ever do it

Eminem has been washed since "The Eminem Show". Encore trash, Relapse trash, Recovery trash, and I'm calling trash on MMLP2 off the strength of "Bezerk" alone. He's more overrated than Biggie the 500lb Jamaican that sold dime rocks of crack and ran from the cops daily (Yeah right.) then told you about it every chance he got.

Co-workers had Pac bumpin' at the factory while working earlier. Now I'm sittin' here sippin' on a beer and jammin' to the artist that musically and spiritually raised me. The legend lives on.. R.I.P. PAC!

I was blasting pac music in the whip all day. I pulled up to the drive-thru and lowered the volume to order only to hear the car behind me blasting some pac as well. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom