R.I.P. Sony! You dun goof'd! ANONYMOUS threatens to take down PSN

Just when I got a PS3 too, SMH.

I still got my 360 though
pimp.gif

They are not really about it

they can only say so much and show so little

bunch of hype, if legit then efforts should be applied for meaningful purposes. Ducktailin like crazy tho

Damn, that sucks. I'm not mad that I haven't fixed my fat 60gb yet, and it's been over a year
laugh.gif

I'd never thought id say this but I'm glad I switched to the 360
pimp.gif

Weren't they the ones responsible for getting all those 4chan type images on FB last month?

If they do, as mentioned, it'd be stupid because Sony's gaming division doesn't even support SOPA anymore.

I have a PS3, meaning that Sony shutting down PSN would affect me too, but dudes are really in here talking about switching consoles? Being pissed because 2K12 just became worthy of a pick up? Seriously? Y'all take games that seriously?

They need to chill out.  I just bought a brand new ps3 a few months ago.  They're trying to kill sony but at the same time screwing us over who own the systems.  They need to stop with this damn garbage and let us game in peace.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

The Biebs, Gaga, Kim K, and Taylor Swift all are for sopa? And Sony too? Only thing I've seen or read about sopa was on here, someone school me on the positive that this could bring because I don't get it, or why these guys are supporting it.
Ofcourse they are supporting SOPA, why? because in the near future if a little kid wants to listen to a justin beiber song they cant just go to youtube, they have to buy it. people need to open their eyes
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Welp, this means that in about 6 months, I'll be getting more free PlayStation Network goodies as a result of it being hacked, so bring it on..do the App Store while you're at it

Thread/.

Again...

2012 will be the year of some internet nerd war games type of stuff.

Anonymous VS SOPA

FIGHT.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

http://gamingbolt.com/ano...o-sonys-support-for-sopa

“Hello, SONY.
We are Anonymous.
It has come to the attention of the Anonymous activist community that you have chosen to stand by the Stop Online Piracy Act. This act will halt online businesses and restrict access to many sites for many users. Supporting SOPA is like trying to throw an entire company from off a bridge. Your support to the act is a signed death warrant to SONY Company and Associates. Therefore, yet again, we have decided to destroy your network. We will dismantle your phantom from the internet. Prepare to be extinguished. Justice will be swift, and it will be for the people, whether some like it or not. Sony, you have been warned.
To those doubting our powers. We’ve infiltrated the servers of Bank of America, The United States Department of Defense, The United Nations, and Lockheed Martin. In one day.
For their approval to SOPA, we have also declared that our fury be brought upon the following persons. Justin Bieber. Lady Gaga. Kim Kardashian. and Taylor Swift.
Operation Blackout, engaged.
Operation Mayhem, engaged.
Operation LulzXmas, engaged.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Supporters of SOPA, you should’ve expected us.

I hope they do take down some of these big businesses for just being so greedy 
laugh.gif
. Somebody post up that recent WSHH video with the internet thugs going at it.

Back
Top Bottom