R.I.P. Sony! You dun goof'd! ANONYMOUS threatens to take down PSN

aww man
frown.gif
and i just bought a few games for ps3

ok so they are going after SCE(game division) a part of Sony that doesn't support the bill

the only parts of sony supporting SOPA
-Sony/ATV Music Publishing
-Sony Music Entertainment
-Sony Music Nashville

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Originally Posted by airedweezy

I thought they were supposed to take down Facebook then the Mexican cartels? Any back info why they didn't?
I dunno what happened with Fcebook, but they wanted no part of the cartels. Cartel said they would hire their own hackers to track down their family and friends so they backed down
laugh.gif
I saw a stalemate with the Cartel situation.
But I read they didn't take down Facebook because occupy and other activist revolutions around the world use Facebook as their main forms of communication.

this is some +*!**@*%...i wish these dudes would go somewhere else with this +%#%....in the end, I guess i will just play more ppl in person but this is a pain in the !!@

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Haven't even turned my PS3 on since last weekend....and now I can't play NBA 2k12 online because of these fuggggin nerds. Find these dudes and put a bullet in their heads, don't even need to make it public, just do it. That's all I ask.

Or just get an xbox. Your life will be alot more miserable if SOPA were to go through than not having 2k to play

people in here are really buying the hype huh?  especially the xbox dudes huh?

yall think its a coincidence that sony moved its data center outside of san diego after psn got taken down after they laid off 100s of people, many of which were from SOE san diego, who had previously been the ones to oversee psn's security???

xbox dudes stay buying the hype, anonymous isnt gonna do nothing but overload a website

I hope sony gives me some good games this time. None of that InFamous or Little Big Planet garbage.

Hype? It already happened.

This isnt a xbox vs PS3 argument, but if dudes are complaining because they cant play 2k theres a simple solution, select the other option of gaming.

Originally Posted by Jay02

what happened?  people inappropriately accessed personal info on sony's psn servers?  i wonder if any of those people sony laid off know anything about that

once sony found out about the personal data access, sony THEMSELVES shut down psn, no one from the outside has ever SHUT DOWN psn

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

what happened?  people inappropriately accessed personal info on sony's psn servers?  i wonder if any of those people sony laid off know anything about that

once sony found out about the personal data access, sony THEMSELVES shut down psn, no one from the outside has ever SHUT DOWN psn

If this is true than I was misinformed. I read on here months ago anon was the reason PSN was down.
To tell you the truth I dont really care, all I care about is SOPA not going through. 

werent these the same losers that were suppose to take down facebook. the mexican cartel and many other things?

i remember back in the days when i used to have a modded ps1/ps2. those were the days...burning free games all day.
this new generation of consoles on the other hand....lets just say smh.

PCftw!

If this is true than I was misinformed. I read on here months ago anon was the reason PSN was down.
To tell you the truth I dont really care, all I care about is SOPA not going through. 

its all good, no prob bro, unfortunately a lot of people online dont understand what happened

As far as the whole Mexican drug cartel situation, the cartel released the kidnapped member and the release of information was called off! For those doubting that they're capable of this, don't any one of you can do this from the comfort of your house. Probably not as anonymously as they do it but you can do it.

its all good, no prob bro, unfortunately a lot of people online dont understand what happened
my dad owns psn and he said anon did it

YEAH PS3
roll.gif

WHY NOT XBOX LIVE ?? OH THATS RIGHT ALL NERDS HAVE EXBOX LIVE
roll.gif

LOWLIFES , I WISH INTERNET NEVER EXISTED SMH .

ALTHOUGH IT MAKES LIFE EASIER , IT KILLED SOCIETY .

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

YEAH PS3
roll.gif

WHY NOT XBOX LIVE ?? OH THATS RIGHT ALL NERDS HAVE EXBOX LIVE
roll.gif

LOWLIFES , I WISH INTERNET NEVER EXISTED SMH .

ALTHOUGH IT MAKES LIFE EASIER , IT KILLED SOCIETY .

uhh, you don't read very well do you. Sony is supporting SOPA, that is why they are targeting Sony. Microsoft is not on the list of SOPA supporters.

Back
Top Bottom