R.I.P Kobe Bryant.

8B2C499E-DD1B-483E-BDBA-605B8B863901.png

Silly comment and post.(and I'm trying to be nice)

He was a teenager.

Reach for straws all you want. I don’t believe he was that young. I think he was an adult on lakers but what’s your source? Based on how Bryant was I can def see him saying this and more as a grown man.

Mike got folks out here wanting to risk it all to try n be better than him. That’s the sign of one bad man! Either way it didn’t work...

Reach for straws all you want. I don’t believe he was that young. I think he was an adult on lakers but what’s your source? Based on how Bryant was I can def see him saying this and more as a grown man.

Mike got folks out here wanting to risk it all to try n be better than him. That’s the sign of one bad man! Either way it didn’t work...

Are you slow?

He has a 17 year old daughter. So how old do you think he was? Do you think he would have said that with kids and a wife?

Did you watch the interview? No. You read a damn article without context. TMac talked about their relationship when they first started in the NBA and then how it changed.

Please exit this thread, before I stop being nice.

TMAC simply said it was before he had children.

But we know being better than Jordan WAS his professional goal, so that is nothing new.

The, "I want to be immortal" talk is also understandable when you feel like your professional basketball career is what defines who you are. (Maybe that is what he felt, we don't know).

I understand why someone looks at this as WILD but I also understand the rationale for a man to say that if he has nothing other than himself to live for.

TMAC simply said it was before he had children.

But we know being better than Jordan WAS his professional goal, so that is nothing new.

The, "I want to be immortal" talk is also understandable when you feel like your professional basketball career is what defines who you are. (Maybe that is what he felt, we don't know).

I understand why someone looks at this as WILD but I also understand the rationale for a man to say that if he has nothing other than himself to live for.

you grew up spoiled with decent money, became a HS star, skipped college and went straight to the NBA, even played for the big time lakers at the start (after pouting that he wouldn’t play for the hornets) and you mention “if he has nothing other than himself to live for.”? Went on to be with brandy and Vanessa, had the world basically in his hands but yeah he prob had nothing else to live for.>D

This has definitely lasted longer than the typical story in the modern era.

It just shows how much love folks have for dude.

I feel like this is the biggest celebrity death in the social media era and in my lifetime. Only news events I recall being bigger are 9.11, oj case and Katrina.

Just now thinking about it but it's coincidental that his shoes were called Kobe A.D. (after death).

Fam, he said that as 16-17 year old kid. Prior to having a wife and children. Obviously his thinking would change after having maturing and having kids. Pretty straightforward to understand

Back
Top Bottom