Questionable Things That A Female Has Done/Told You Vol. Huh Marriage?

I get "Don't pull out" alot...
smh.gif

-"I cheated on my man and caught syphilis and gonnorrhea"
-"I feel like I could just get married and have some kids"-on my 22nd b-day @ 3 AM
-"I never used condoms. What would you do if you were talking to a girl and you liked her but she got burned by her ex BF and it got clearedup?....I'm only going to the clinic with youif you're that scared of your results or if I was gonna have sex with you"-NEXT
-"I feel like I could have some kids now." Me: "Hell no." Her: I can wait"
-"I think you're falling in love with me"

Fools.
Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

"me and your cousin used to talk, but i don't remember if we had sex or not"...

**calls cousin on speakerphone**

"ay fam, you used to smash this broad named LaPria?"

"yessir, like 15 times. even smashed in the whip"

"aight bro, preciate cha"

can't remember huh? --------------> facepalm (by her)
LOL @ that broad.

This dumb broad from my past found me on myspace last year.

She was engaged with three kids (2 BFs, FTL) and was still wanting to hear my voice and all that after 7 or so years had passed. I gave her my number. Fastforward a year, many unwanted texts, emails and calls later and this broad is talking about leaving her fiance and asking me if I'll take care of her bum!*!.
indifferent.gif

Talking bout she still dreams about me... eh. I got tired of her and after telling her several times to respect her man, I just forwarded her fiance all of heremails. This dude STILL had the nerve to question ME. She ended up lying to him and telling him it was on me and even though he knew better, he stayed withher.

What a sucker.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

so one weekend my best friend and I were drinking, and we were practically blacked out. She made a move on me and it went from there. As soon as we got done
she started having a panic attack and talking about how she likes this other dude
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
. There has always been this like sexual tension
between us and everything so I am not surprised this happend but come on now, and to top it off she had just taken my v-card. This happened less than 2 weeks
ago and I am trying not to make this situation hard or anything but when we talk all she is talking about is this dude.
indifferent.gif

translation = u need to work on your pipe game, son.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I've met some weird chicks in the past and of course they're weird so they say and do weird things.

I met this chick at the club and we were politicing back and forth and the next weekend she came over and we got to business. Well over the next several months she was telling me how she loved me and I was on the other end like
grin.gif
umm thanks. After talking for a year and a half as just friends she would pop off with how she missed me and wanted to spend time with me but always flaked so I was just like whatever. So when she finally came to see me she brought her two year old with her
indifferent.gif
. The whole night her kid slept between us
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
. And to top it all off she knew she was spending the night and didn't bother bringing a change of clothes, so of course I expected her to take her pants and shirt, AND jacket off but she kept it on.
indifferent.gif

Needless to say I didn't smash and was grossed out that she didn't bring a change of clothes and slept in them
sick.gif
. Deaded her after this whole ordeal.

Post your stories or weird experiences

i don't even like for anyone to sit on my bed with jeans on...you let her sleep in all her clothes?
sick.gif
no lie, if you say this...the girl will get naked....

dead #[email protected]'s never not worked.

Originally Posted by imsojayded

Originally Posted by Id Walk a Mile for a Camel

Chick asked me to piss on her. What the *#+! dude???

Also same chick wanted me to choke her while #$#!**% her, like squeeze the sides of her neck.

Did not mess with her again, she's too weird.
i dont get down with golden showers...

but choking is quite euphoric... you should have done it...

laugh.gif
I actually did.

Euphoric for who? She said it was for her....it might've been fun in a weird way for me with the right girl, but it was just awkward honestly. This girlwas too weird, personality/way she acted as a huge turn-off.

CharmCityKid wrote:

JayHood23 wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

she wanted to eat my butt.
sick.gif

25501o0.jpg
I won't even front I let a chick do it once

2yo1mdy.gif

smh.gif

You just couldn't wait to use that gif right? It's not ayo if a chick does it
indifferent.gif

j6iio9.gif

sorry son, but somebody told u wrong. getting ur salad tossed is def. ghey. next ur gonna tell me that it's cool for a girl to put her finger in ur A $ $too, huh??

2lwxcaq.jpg

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

CharmCityKid wrote:

JayHood23 wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

she wanted to eat my butt.
sick.gif

25501o0.jpg
I won't even front I let a chick do it once
2yo1mdy.gif

smh.gif

You just couldn't wait to use that gif right? It's not ayo if a chick does it
indifferent.gif

sorry son, but somebody told u wrong. getting ur sald tossed is def. ghey.

Would tossing a girls salad constitute as ayo?

Yo my homeboys keeps telling to let a chick lick my butthole.
sick.gif

Dude likes receiving and licking girls buttholes.
sick.gif

"yessir, like 15 times. even smashed in the whip"
roll.gif
My man was approximate with the numbers.

And pissin on a chick is cool with NT?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i don't do it, but i just consulted the rulebooks and tossing a chick's salad is ok.

Well then i will admit that i have tossed a girls salad.
pimp.gif

Off gate...

-having a girl lick you butthole
-having a girl finger your butthole

is GAY GAY GAY....i don't give a damn what yall say....and if you licking a girl butthole then you're just nasty as hell

but back to the topic...

I've had girls through the "i love you" stuff out during sex..

and then they want me to bust various places....one girl was like "release on my stomach"
laugh.gif
....i was like "aight"

i was having a sexual relationship w/ this girl and after awhile we was having unprotected sex and when she knew i was close to releasing she put her armsaround my back trying to squeeze me into her
laugh.gif
.....but i broke out of it....

I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to not be worried about all that ayo business ya dig

LOL...4got about this one!..
laugh.gif
...a few years ago while in the act ofintercourse...sheeeeet, i was tearin it up, shortee started to look like she was having some sort of panic attack and shortness of breath while i was drillingon top. this went on for about 10 seconds then i got a little worried and slowed down, then proceeded to stop and asked her whats wrong boo?!?

she replies...."naw, im good....i can just feel it in my throat"...
roll.gif
we both bust out laughin for a few moments and got back to action once she caught her wind back

classic!

reg. stuff ... shorty said I think we should get married after i called her out for being a jump after she got tag teamed

i'm not a big fan of gettin jizzed on my face but you're special .. her idea

its been said... nothing surprises me ...

Back
Top Bottom