Questionable Things That A Female Has Done/Told You Vol. Huh Marriage?

Originally Posted by CJ003

-"take the condom off, all the other guys ive been with havent used one."
indifferent.gif

when she said that [insert the Jake Delhomme gif]...she was a fine #+# puetro rican chick too. had to give her the boot, cant be messing with a chick that risky
might as well at that point, you already den ate the box an she domed you.

"So, if I shave it, will you too?"

"My ex used to give me oral. Why won't you?"

"Stick your tongue down my throat as far as possible." I was just like wth? (I did do it, though. Idgaf.)

"Oh my god, I can't wait until our wedding." One month into the relationship. One.

"It's in too deep!!!" At the time, I was virtually passed out. But, when someone told me she said that, I laughed my %@# off.

"So, I mean, are we going to have a relationship, or...?" After what happened above. Yes, after you virtually raped me, I'm going to date yourugly %@#.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

"Stick your tongue down my throat as far as possible." I was just like wth? (I did do it, though. Idgaf.)

"Oh my god, I can't wait until our wedding." One month into the relationship. One.

"It's in too deep!!!" At the time, I was virtually passed out. But, when someone told me she said that, I laughed my %@# off.

"So, I mean, are we going to have a relationship, or...?" After what happened above. Yes, after you virtually raped me, I'm going to date your ugly %@#.
indifferent.gif
You sure know how to pick em
roll.gif

"So, I mean, are we going to have a relationship, or...?" After what happened above. Yes, after you virtually raped me, I'm going to date your ugly %@#.
indifferent.gif
That's not bad.

Here's mine:

Me: I think I got it from you.
Her: I'm so sorry.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

The first chance I got to beat, she wanted it raw....
Deuces.
Def. time to bounce after that, tell me you weren't tempted tho. That joint be feelin too good, sometimes too good to pull out
embarassed.gif
-macNcheeesee

Dogggg, you aint never lied...be feelin too good, have a brotha "takin chances"
embarassed.gif

I've met some weird chicks in the past and of course they're weird so they say and do weird things.

I met this chick at the club and we were politicing back and forth and the next weekend she came over and we got to business. Well over the next several months she was telling me how she loved me and I was on the other end like
grin.gif
umm thanks. After talking for a year and a half as just friends she would pop off with how she missed me and wanted to spend time with me but always flaked so I was just like whatever. So when she finally came to see me she brought her two year old with her
indifferent.gif
. The whole night her kid slept between us
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
. And to top it all off she knew she was spending the night and didn't bother bringing a change of clothes, so of course I expected her to take her pants and shirt, AND jacket off but she kept it on.
indifferent.gif

Needless to say I didn't smash and was grossed out that she didn't bring a change of clothes and slept in them
sick.gif
. Deaded her after this whole ordeal.

Post your stories or weird experiences

i don't even like for anyone to sit on my bed with jeans on...you let her sleep in all her clothes?
sick.gif

this lame joke

Which famous celebrity has had the most children over the last 10 years?
Michael Jackson

A girl I grew up with asked me to impregnate her. I politely declined. She was a lesbian btw

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

I've met some weird chicks in the past and of course they're weird so they say and do weird things.

I met this chick at the club and we were politicing back and forth and the next weekend she came over and we got to business. Well over the next several months she was telling me how she loved me and I was on the other end like
grin.gif
umm thanks. After talking for a year and a half as just friends she would pop off with how she missed me and wanted to spend time with me but always flaked so I was just like whatever. So when she finally came to see me she brought her two year old with her
indifferent.gif
. The whole night her kid slept between us
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
. And to top it all off she knew she was spending the night and didn't bother bringing a change of clothes, so of course I expected her to take her pants and shirt, AND jacket off but she kept it on.
indifferent.gif

Needless to say I didn't smash and was grossed out that she didn't bring a change of clothes and slept in them
sick.gif
. Deaded her after this whole ordeal.

Post your stories or weird experiences

i don't even like for anyone to sit on my bed with jeans on...you let her sleep in all her clothes?
sick.gif
I did and the worst part was that she didnt bring a change of clothes had me like
sick.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by CJ003

-"take the condom off, all the other guys ive been with havent used one."
indifferent.gif

when she said that [insert the Jake Delhomme gif]...she was a fine #+# puetro rican chick too. had to give her the boot, cant be messing with a chick that risky
might as well at that point, you already den ate the box an she domed you.

roll.gif
chick told me to pass her the phone while she was in the bathroon taking a dump.....
sick.gif

-chick said she wanted to have a baby by me because she wants a dark child
-another chick introduced me to her daughter as "daddy no. 2"

ferreal ive heard it a bunch.

i wanna have your kids. lets go raw. etc etc..... i just give those a
indifferent.gif
and keep it going.

Chick asked me to piss on her. What the *#+! dude???

Also same chick wanted me to choke her while #$#!**% her, like squeeze the sides of her neck.

Did not mess with her again, she's too weird.

a JO would ask me to put a ring on it every time we were in her whip and that song came on...shed try to be slick wid it but id just laugh it off...

JayHood love them old white women
Man I do, I can't even deny it. I stay lookin up mature pron
laugh.gif
Me Too!!! I know all the good sites!!!

Those older white women at the gym in spandex=boing

Originally Posted by Id Walk a Mile for a Camel

Chick asked me to piss on her. What the *#+! dude???

Also same chick wanted me to choke her while #$#!**% her, like squeeze the sides of her neck.

Did not mess with her again, she's too weird.
i dont get down with golden showers...

but choking is quite euphoric... you should have done it...

so one weekend my best friend and I were drinking, and we were practically blacked out. She made a move on me and it went from there. As soon as we got doneshe started having a panic attack and talking about how she likes this other dude
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
. There has always been this like sexual tensionbetween us and everything so I am not surprised this happend but come on now, and to top it off she had just taken my v-card. This happened less than 2 weeksago and I am trying not to make this situation hard or anything but when we talk all she is talking about is this dude.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

indifferent.gif
That's not bad.

Here's mine:

Me: I think I got it from you.
Her: I'm so sorry.

alien.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

so one weekend my best friend and I were drinking, and we were practically blacked out. She made a move on me and it went from there. As soon as we got done she started having a panic attack and talking about how she likes this other dude
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
. There has always been this like sexual tension between us and everything so I am not surprised this happend but come on now, and to top it off she had just taken my v-card. This happened less than 2 weeks ago and I am trying not to make this situation hard or anything but when we talk all she is talking about is this dude.
indifferent.gif

damn...thats rough...its probably over for you two...

Originally Posted by airblaster503

so one weekend my best friend and I were drinking, and we were practically blacked out. She made a move on me and it went from there. As soon as we got done she started having a panic attack and talking about how she likes this other dude
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
. There has always been this like sexual tension between us and everything so I am not surprised this happend but come on now, and to top it off she had just taken my v-card. This happened less than 2 weeks ago and I am trying not to make this situation hard or anything but when we talk all she is talking about is this dude.
indifferent.gif

You probably dissapointed her.

Originally Posted by eight2one

JayHood love them old white women
Man I do, I can't even deny it. I stay lookin up mature pron
laugh.gif
Me Too!!! I know all the good sites!!!

Those older white women at the gym in spandex=boing
You're a good man in my book
laugh.gif

I had this chick ask me if I laid down in the tub could she pee on me. I guess she wanted revenge, the trick to not getting caught is taking a hot shower, shewont feel a difference in the stream temperature oh yea and you have to look at her in the eyes and keep a straight face
laugh.gif

you can use no condom & just pull out right baby?

( mind you i was only 12-13 @ the time )

chick either has 3 kids by now

or dyin of aids
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom