Questionable Things That A Female Has Done/Told You Vol. Huh Marriage?

I've met some weird chicks in the past and of course they're weird so they say and do weird things.

I met this chick at the club and we were politicing back and forth and the next weekend she came over and we got to business. Well over the next several monthsshe was telling me how she loved me and I was on the other end like
grin.gif
ummthanks. After talking for a year and a half as just friends she would pop off with how she missed me and wanted to spend time with me but always flaked so Iwas just like whatever. So when she finally came to see me she brought her two year old with her
indifferent.gif
. The whole night her kid slept between us
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
. And to top it all off she knew she was spending the night and didn't bother bringing a change of clothes, so of course I expected her to takeher pants and shirt, AND jacket off but she kept it on.
indifferent.gif

Needless to say I didn't smash and was grossed out that she didn't bring a change of clothes and slept in them
sick.gif
. Deaded her after this whole ordeal.

Post your stories or weird experiences

The first chance I got to beat, she wanted it raw....
Deuces.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

The first chance I got to beat, she wanted it raw....
Deuces.
Def. time to bounce after that, tell me you weren't tempted tho. That joint be feelin too good, sometimes too good to pull out
embarassed.gif

after this chick gave me the neck she was like...my mom is gonna be so disappointed when i tell her i did this, i was like ?!?!

Still the most questionable thing a chick has done to date - While smashing, ol' girl screams out "Our kids gonna look so beautiful"

INSTANT SOFTIE

I had this chick. Hit it raw and busted inside (smh...i know). A little down the road she hits me with a text "Im pregnant." I was like whaaaaaa?Tried to call her back no answer all day. Then finally that night she hits me up laughing saying she was joking and askin if i was freakin out. I was justlike
indifferent.gif
then
mad.gif
. Stupid broad.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Still the most questionable thing a chick has done to date - While smashing, ol' girl screams out "Our kids gonna look so beautiful"

INSTANT SOFTIE
I hope you checked the condom for holes
eek.gif

Originally Posted by eleet1

I had this chick. Hit it raw and busted inside (smh...i know). A little down the road she hits me with a text "Im pregnant." I was like whaaaaaa? Tried to call her back no answer all day. Then finally that night she hits me up laughing saying she was joking and askin if i was freakin out. I was just like
indifferent.gif
then
mad.gif
. Stupid broad.
indifferent.gif
at her

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by archnoobie

INSTANT SOFTIE
I hope you checked the condom for holes
eek.gif
Nah it was my condom but still I'm a paranoid person......Had me shook the rest of the night....after she got kicked out

nothin surprises me

wanna marry you
want ya kids
lets make a tape
you can have it anytime

yadda yadda, dont wanna get too graphic

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

I met this chick at the club and we were politicing back and forth and the next weekend she came over and we got to business.

obama-hillary.jpg
I'd give Hilary the business in the worst way
devil.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

JayHood love them old white women
Man I do, I can't even deny it. I stay lookin up mature pron
laugh.gif

Real talk tho they take care of you and spoil you like you're one of their kids or something, try it out. You won't be disappointed.

-"take the condom off, all the other guys ive been with havent used one."
indifferent.gif

when she said that [insert the Jake Delhomme gif]...she was a fine #+# puetro rican chick too. had to give her the boot, cant be messing with a chick thatrisky

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

JayHood love them old white women
Man I do, I can't even deny it. I stay lookin up mature pron
laugh.gif

Real talk tho they take care of you and spoil you like you're one of their kids or something, try it out. You won't be disappointed.

i could...............an i believe you.

im all set though.

"I want 8 kids like Jon & Kate"

This was said, last week - and I only knew the girl a couple of months.

I guess some females feel like since they're giving up the goodies that they can say/do what they want and still expect you to hit

Back
Top Bottom