Question To Those Who Smoke Cigarettes..

Originally Posted by HyphySole

for you smokers, how do you guys feel when you havent had a cig in a while? Basically what makes you say hey... i need a cig. I know because of stress sometimes, but does your body feel different?

body doesnt feel diff to me.. more like you cant stop thinking about it when your bored.. like right now i gotta go light one up now..

yeah probably and jus bein stuck in icrack and stressed out, it was somethin that calmed me down

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by theconditioner

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by theconditioner

Life has a 100% mortality rate.
Technically speaking, no.
Other than The Highlander, how many immortals do you know of?

There can be only one.
Turritopsis nutricula, for one. You didn't say anything about human life.
grin.gif

Well, and Chuck Norris. He actually plays the role of Connor MacLeod in Highlander.

cigs i cant do they give me a weird feeling thats makes me trow up....but smoking marijuana thats a different story.
i started when i was 18 and smoked heavely till i was about 20 and half mind you im asthmatic.
the longest ive went without smoking would be 3 months in the past five years
but i think its caugh up with me beacuse even if i burn a blunt, i end up weezin for a couple of days using my inhaler more.
slowly im taking it out of my life, it just gets to me when me and my boys go to the movies or kick and they be like where the dro at, ohh yea one more thingswisher blunts have the same effect.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Why do people eat fatty foods? They ultimately cause more deaths than smoking.

Yeah but eating some is something EVERYBODY does. Not only that but the food tastes great so you can't compare the two.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Ever human in life will die at some point

100%

trying to sound smart while being coy like theconditioner

FTL
Connorperson, you're correct though!

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Yeah but eating some is something EVERYBODY does. Not only that but the food tastes great so you can't compare the two.

What kind of answer are you trying to get here? You realize that everyone who smokes knows it bad, yet they feel the reward outweighs the risk. Plain andsimple that's it. They don't care about their personal health enough not to quit.

ive seen lots of people eat fats food that i would not touch with a stick

what doesnt taste great to you might be crack to another person

you dont like to smoke cause the taste someone else might love it

smh.gif
@ the comprehension levels of some NTers.
The man is asking, why is it that some people who first tried a cig. and ended up hating it, end up doing it later in life and becoming addicted.

Personally, if I try something and dislike it I avoid it, so what made you come back after you hated or disliked it the first time?

Originally Posted by fearthenut

What kind of answer are you trying to get here? You realize that everyone who smokes knows it bad, yet they feel the reward outweighs the risk. Plain and simple that's it. They don't care about their personal health enough not to quit.

Well the answer I was looking for I got from only one person. He said the buzz he got was what made him go back after his first try. I understand why peoplesmoke after they're addicted. I wanted to know what it was that got them there since it's an acquired taste. Obviously you have to acquire it becauseit tastes like %@*% at first.

Originally Posted by Droopy1006

smh.gif
@ the comprehension levels of some NTers.
The man is asking, why is it that some people who first tried a cig. and ended up hating it, end up doing it later in life and becoming addicted.

Personally, if I try something and dislike it I avoid it, so what made you come back after you hated or disliked it the first time?
Because it's cool and got me women.

What kind of answer are you trying to get here? You realize that everyone who smokes knows it bad, yet they feel the reward outweighs the risk. Plain and simple that's it. They don't care about their personal health enough not to quit.

Well the answer I was looking for I got from only one person. He said the buzz he got was what made him go back after his first try. I understand why people smoke after they're addicted. I wanted to know what it was that got them there since it's an acquired taste. Obviously you have to acquire it because it tastes like %@*% at first.
you serious with this question?

alcohol doesn't taste good either. it's the nicotine buzz people are after, not the delicious 'acquired taste' of tobacco smoke.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Well the answer I was looking for I got from only one person. He said the buzz he got was what made him go back after his first try. I understand why people smoke after they're addicted. I wanted to know what it was that got them there since it's an acquired taste. Obviously you have to acquire it because it tastes like %@*% at first.
you serious with this question?

alcohol doesn't taste good either. it's the nicotine buzz people are after, not the delicious 'acquired taste' of tobacco smoke.
I should have been clearer then since I've known plenty of people who say they've never gotten a buzz off of Cigarettes and couldn'tanswer my question.

I dont know how people could get addicted. I smoked for about 8 months, not alot, maybe 2-4 cigs a day but not everyday. There would be days I didnt smoke atall, then another day I would hit up 5 with my friends over the entire day. I could stop whenever I wanted though, and now I havent smoked in like 3-4 months.

I smoked for around 6 months straight and felt like I was addicted when it went from one a day to wanting to have 3+.

I had some sort of weird belief that I shouldn't workout if I'm smoking so that's what ultimately made me quit cold turkey. I know that soundsstupid, but it worked.

And everyone doesn't think it tastes nasty. I actually loved the taste/feeling.

I started working out daily and feel so good now that I never want to smoke again. I actually think smoking makes you more stressed out.

Back
Top Bottom