Question To Those Who Smoke Cigarettes..

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

lol @ goin thru life completely sober... call me a druggie or whatever but that would suck...
laugh.gif

the way i look at it is you only live once. may as well live it to the limit

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

because they are cool and addictive

but the better questions is

how you gonna ask a question and get mad at peoples answers

obviously you have some type of bias against smoking

I didn't get upset with anybody other than your lame first reply.

Originally Posted by Cookie

lol @ goin thru life completely sober... call me a druggie or whatever but that would suck...
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but it's sad if you need alcohol or drugs to live "life to the limit".

thetruth.com/facts

Acetic Acid is found in cigarettes. Acetic Acid is also found in floor wipes.

Acetanisole is found in cigarettes. Acetanisole is also an ingredient in some perfumes.

Toluene is found in cigarette smoke. Toluene is also found in dynamite.

Formaldehyde is found in cigarette smoke. Formaldehyde preserves the dead.

Geraniol is found in cigarettes. Geraniol is also found in pesticides.

Acetone is found in cigarette smoke. Acetone also removes nail polish.

Hydrazine is found in cigarettes. Hydrazine is also found in rocket fuel.

Toluene is found in cigarette smoke. Toluene is also found in gasoline.

Cadmium is found in cigarettes. Cadmium is also found in batteries.

Cinnemaldyhyde is found in cigarettes. Cinnemaldehyde is also found in pet repellent.

Methanol is found in cigarettes. Methanol is also found in antifreeze.

Urea is found in cigarettes. Urea is also found in Pee.

An ingredient in mothballs- naphthalene- is also found in cigarette smoke.

Tobacco companies' products kill 36,000 people every month. That's more lives thrown away than there are public garbage cans in NYC.
Sodium hydroxide is a caustic compound found in hair removal products. It's also found in cigarettes.
In 1989, millions of cases of imported fruit were banned after a small amount of cyanide was found in just two grapes. There's 33 times more cyanide in asingle cigarette than was found in both of those grapes.
Because of the tobacco industry's products, about 339 people in the U.S. die of lung cancer every day.
There's hydrogen cyanide in rat poison. The same stuff is in cigarette smoke.
Hydrogen cyanide has been used in prison executions. It's also found in cigarette smoke.
Radioactive Polonium-210 is found in cigarette smoke. Polonium-210 contributes to lung and larynx cancer.
Nicotine has been found in the breast milk of smokers.
Chromium is in tobacco smoke. Chromium contributes to lung and larynx cancer.
Carbon monoxide is in tobacco smoke. Carbon monoxide contributes to cardiovascular disease and chronic obstructive lung disease.
Acetaldehyde is in tobacco smoke. Acetaldehyde contributes to lung and larynx cancer.
Arsenic is in tobacco smoke.
Benzene is in tobacco smoke. Benzene contributes to lung and larynx cancer.
Ammonia boosts the impact of nicotine
Ammonia is in tobacco smoke.
2-Naphthylamine, 4-Aminobiphenyl, Benzene, Vinyl Chloride, Propylene Oxide, Arsenic, Beryllium, Nickel, Chromium (only haxavalent), Cadmium, and Polonium-210are human carcinogens found in tobacco smoke.
599 additives are on the composite list released to the government in 1994 by tobacco companies of what may be added to cigarettes. This list includes allingredients that are used although it does not tell which companies they are used by or which brands they are used in.

Nicotine reaches the brain within 10 seconds after smoke is inhaled.

Cigarette smokers are 20 times more likely to develop lung cancer than non-smokers.
Cigarette smoking is the number one cause of preventable death in the U.S.
One half of all lifetime smokers will die prematurely as a result of smoking.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

laugh.gif

I'm sorry but it's sad if you need alcohol or drugs to live "life to the limit".

I'm sorry but all that stuff got me into a group of friends that I can be happy with, so I don't regret a thing I've taken/smoked.....

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

laugh.gif

I'm sorry but all that stuff got me into a group of friends that I can be happy with, so I don't regret a thing I've taken/smoked.....

That's cool bro, I'm not hatin it just ain't for me.

bad habit the marine corps gave me. but to answer op's question, because its calms me down and gives me a feeling of getting away for a short period oftime, oh yeah and NEWPORT 100's all day/smooths are the second choice

Originally Posted by JGA7189

but to answer op's question, because its calms me down and gives me a feeling of getting away for a short period of time

I'm assuming that's because you're addicted to them now. But when you first tried it, I know you didn't like it. What made you do it again?

for you smokers, how do you guys feel when you havent had a cig in a while? Basically what makes you say hey... i need a cig. I know because of stresssometimes, but does your body feel different?

Originally Posted by HyphySole

for you smokers, how do you guys feel when you havent had a cig in a while? Basically what makes you say hey... i need a cig. I know because of stress sometimes, but does your body feel different?
Blue balls

yeah man when i first did them i liked them, i dont understand why people say the first time smokin is nasty, its the best cause you get a good buzz and aninstant chill from it/and what makes me decide i need a cig, im not gonna lie usually just bein bored i spark up or when im heated at somethin gets me to lighta cig. i fully understand the harmful effects of smokin, i have tried to quit plenty of times, stuff just never worked.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JGA7189

yeah man when i first did them i liked them, i dont understand why people say the first time smokin is nasty, its the best cause you get a good buzz and an instant chill from it/and what makes me decide i need a cig, im not gonna lie usually just bein bored i spark up or when im heated at somethin gets me to light a cig. i fully understand the harmful effects of smokin, i have tried to quit plenty of times, stuff just never worked.
laugh.gif

ok so what brought you back was the buzz you got from the cig?

Back
Top Bottom