Question for you New Yorkers - Why ya'll %#*#@* drive like the world is coming to an end?

Seriously...yall people drive like bats out of hell and I can't figure out why. Even the pedestrians are reckless...+*@**+ walkin in the crosswalk and itcould be like 40 cars coming through on a green light. I saw like 50 accidents this weekend...now wonder why ya'll drive around with them rubber mats onya'll bumpers and @!%%.
tired.gif
They hand out licenses on Canal Street orsomething?

If you think NY drivers is the worst (they is pretty bad, FTR...like all they brake cables disconnected) you never drove in Jersey or DC...

Originally Posted by potus2028

If you think NY drivers is the worst (they is pretty bad, FTR...like all they brake cables disconnected) you never drove in Jersey or DC...
The OP is from DC, if I'm not mistaken.

And he's damn right...I love my NY people, but NY'ers are on another level when it comes to driving...everyone from the taxi drivers to !%#@*@ ridingbikes.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

"They hand out licenses on Canal Street or something?"
laugh.gif

We're busy here in NY. There's a lot to do. There aren't enough hours in the day.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Seriously...yall people drive like bats out of hell and I can't figure out why. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Even the pedestrians are reckless...+*@**+ walkin in the crosswalk and it could be like 40 cars coming through on a green light.[/color] I saw like 50 accidents this weekend...now wonder why ya'll drive around with them rubber mats on ya'll bumpers and @!%%.
tired.gif
They hand out licenses on Canal Street or something?

QFT..i never understood this, its mind boggling.

Whoa now. I can't compare us to other drivers, but for the most part, we are decent to good AGGRESSIVE drivers.

You have to be quite aggressive here or else you'll get caught at these dumb @+$ out of sync lights, or get cut off endlessly by other @%%$$%+!.

I am from DC...and *%!#$% arent NEARLY as reckless like they are in NY on the road. You aren't going to find dudes on bikes in DC on the road going TOWARDSthe damn traffic...honking the damn bike horn at YOU.

Originally Posted by Sugahill19

Seriously...yall people drive like bats out of hell and I can't figure out why. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Even the pedestrians are reckless...+*@**+ walkin in the crosswalk and it could be like 40 cars coming through on a green light.[/color] I saw like 50 accidents this weekend...now wonder why ya'll drive around with them rubber mats on ya'll bumpers and @!%%.
tired.gif

QFT..i never understood this, its mind boggling.
you think we are gonna miss our bus or train cuz you n's is sitting in traffic beeping your horns?...

[insert juelz finger waving .gif]

Ight, it sounds like ya'll got more problems with pedestrians and bikers than the drivers. If that's the case, then yea, dudes are reckless. Hell, youdon't wait unless you by yourself and cars coming at you. If you in a mob of people, why wait?

True...although DC drivers is good 4 throwin cut blocks at 50 mph and beatin they feet on the brake...

Massachusetts drivers are terrible.

we call em "massholes"

i dunno what drivin school teach them ppl

NYers do drive extremely reckless. I've driven through Jersey and it's not nearly as bad. The place that I've personally experienced the besttraffic was in San Antonio.

Funny story that just happened yesterday: This white girl is walking across the 135th st in harlem when a porsche speeds down Adam clayton powell and tries toturn onto 135th but the girl is in the way. He stops short and beeps his horn. Homegirl looked in his eyes and stood in front of the car so he couldn't gofor a good 30sec. Then she gave him the finger and kept walking. Dude was tight!

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Massachusetts drivers are terrible.

we call em "massholes"

i dunno what drivin school teach them ppl
smh.gif

DC/MD drivers are pretty bad, but im use to it now, so i drive like that too
laugh.gif

we dont sleep...we are on 24/7/365...we got place to go and people to see..walking,driving,skipping or subwayin'

You've never driven in Europe...here in Italy I don't even know why they have driving tests and what not.

Yea, it's pretty bad here. But once you learn how to drive well here everywhere else is practically just a joy ride.

Seriously...yall people drive like bats out of hell and I can't figure out why. Even the pedestrians are reckless...+*@**+ walkin in the crosswalk and it could be like 40 cars coming through on a green light. I saw like 50 accidents this weekend...now wonder why ya'll drive around with them rubber mats on ya'll bumpers and @!%%.
tired.gif
Don't blame us, blame those %*@*%%$ yellow cabs. Those %+$%#@$+%%##% are ruthless, like i have yet to see a cab use their blinker to changelanes in my life. Everytime my shawty comes to visit me from Jerz, she refuses to use her car nor does she offer to drive my whip.

Back
Top Bottom