Question for Fellas Who Have Had Their Heartbroken Vol. a girl seeking MALE advice **EDIT** #CUFFED

i love yams, but no additives, just raw, warm yams, best way to carb up, i would rather eat the yams off a shorty's tongue doe, french kissin + swappin ice/food = my weakness
bro...thats disgusting..lol..wth part of the  game is that??

fam be getting fed like a baby bird....lol..unasty

i love yams, but no additives, just raw, warm yams, best way to carb up, i would rather eat the yams off a shorty's tongue doe, french kissin + swappin ice/food = my weakness
bro...thats disgusting..lol..wth part of the  game is that??

fam be getting fed like a baby bird....lol..unasty
My mans, really? So you don't find it sexy when you tongue your girl down and you end up with her chewing gum?

Man, there's barely any girl members, sue me for wanting to know what one looks like, now you made me sound mad thirsty

35h38b.jpg

and Monte Carlo's And El Dorado's I'm waking up out of my slumber feeling like Ralo So follow it's your time at the Apollo Minus the Kiki Shepard

Homie gonna be disappointed as hell once he once he find that twitter.

If so... so be it. All I know is I'm having a great time it's nice to be with somebody who isn't concerned with being hard all the time or trying to come of as "cool". He's not afraid to be silly around me and just chill the f*** out and SMILE for god sakes.

The bar is set lower than a ************ and I love it. :pimp: :nthat:

It's never too early to be nosey....just don't be all Barbra Walters with it. You let people talk long enough they'll tell you everything. :wink:

How old is this guy?

I'm guessing shorty was waaaay out of his league and he played himself by reading too much into whatever contact she had with him.

You're clearly in the pool and this ***** is standing by the edge with his floaties on and **** aint even stick his foot in or nothing so have fun but don't get more attached than you already are. I know it's cuffing season but keep recruiting.

Homie gonna be disappointed as hell once he once he find that twitter.
The bar is set lower than a ************ and I love it. :pimp: :nthat:
It's never too early to be nosey....just don't be all Barbra Walters with it. You let people talk long enough they'll tell you everything. :wink:
How old is this guy?
I'm guessing shorty was waaaay out of his league and he played himself by reading too much into whatever contact she had with him.
You're clearly in the pool and this ***** is standing by the edge with his floaties on and **** aint even stick his foot in or nothing so have fun but don't get more attached than you already are. I know it's cuffing season but keep recruiting.

I'm not finna do this with you Cordero LOLOL but thanks. I was honestly think about adding somebody else to the team.... but I mean it'd be a waste of a time. I'd prolly be rude to them cuz the whole time I'd be thinking "this isn't where I wanna be". Right now I haven't met anybody who I like as much as him, and I'm not going to force myself to go out with somebody for the sake of going out.

Maaaaan, about your anology---- I think he has AT LEAST his foot in. Testing the waters out...

my ignant a** cannonballed in that ho a week ago though :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom