Question about NBA ALLSTAR Jerseys...

does anyone know the last year that players wore their individual team jerseys?
Also, how do you think it would look if they made each players team jersey in allstar colors for the game
or one specific allstar jersey design with each players team in Allstar colors on the front?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

does anyone know the last year that players wore their individual team jerseys?
2002 NBA All-Star Game.

As for your other question, I think it would maybe be okay, but you know the NBA won't do it. They make a considerable amount of money off All-Starmerchandise every year.

yeah, I can see why they wouldn't go back to individual team jerseys, but
if they put the team jerseys in the all star colors, it would be different merchandise.

I actually like that idea. If im a marketing person in the NBA front office, I would most likely consider that option. But, if it were to happen, it wouldnt bein the immediate future. I do agree that the All Star game is a huge money grab for merchandise. Even though new jerseys would come out that would be somethingalong the lines of limited edition, I dont know if the NBA would take that chance. Especially considering the current economic condition that both the US andCanada is in.

I like the idea, but not right now.

yeah, I can see why they wouldn't go back to individual team jerseys, but
if they put the team jerseys in the all star colors, it would be different merchandise.
That's kind of like what they do except they don't put the team name in the front.

The team logo is above the player name right?

Your talking about them doing a team name on front, AS logo on top of players name and around West in a non uniform color?

^ well, it would either be the players exact home jersesy, but it would be a white base with red and blue accents
and the away jersey would be a blue base with white and red accents

Idea #2 would be one specific jersey design (like they do now), but instead of having west or east on the front it would have the teams name/logo (keeping eachteams font etc.)
but in red/white/blue. They could have a patch with east or west on the shoulder or something...

^ well, it would either be the players exact home jersesy, but it would be a white base with red and blue accents
and the away jersey would be a blue base with white and red accents

Idea #2 would be one specific jersey design (like they do now), but instead of having west or east on the front it would have the teams name/logo (keeping each teams font etc.)
but in red/white/blue. They could have a patch with east or west on the shoulder or something...
I personally like both ideas, and you could sell more products, imo if you put the team name in a prominent place.
96a354076474bce6e203102d415ab2b68ea070d.jpg

Something like that with AS patches?

NT DOES IT AGAIN

a niketalkers imagination can be unparalleled at times. i think this would be a brilliant idea.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

NT DOES IT AGAIN

a niketalkers imagination can be unparalleled at times. i think this would be a brilliant idea.
pimp.gif
your avy has me mesmerized. no mo

I think the ASG uniform colors should be of the host city's NBA team. Like in 1995, when they had purple and orange

Originally Posted by Informerx

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

What if your a Piston??? lol

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Or a Sixer and/Clipper.

They don't make all-star teams...
laugh.gif
ouch

seems like iverson will make it since the fanboys cant help but vote for him

but i like this idea OP...warm up in all-star colors too!...its kinda the same thing as making all-star jerseys so the NBA will still make money...someoneneeds to send this idea to the NBA

Or a Sixer and/Clipper.

I do recall four of the pistons starters making an all star team together. Two of them four are still on the team nice try.

Or a Sixer and/Clipper.

I do recall four of the pistons starters making an all star team together. Two of them four are still on the team nice try.
and NONE of them will be making it THIS year

Back
Top Bottom