uuuuhhhh '

I'm Feeling Myself

I'm So fly Shorty think i really Fly Stealth

, I'm So paid Shorty I Could really Buy A Stealth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

only watch it back for that and jeezy get ur mind right freestyle

bout to just loop it

Isn't the "Get Ur Mind Right" freestyle on Gudda's mixtape? I thought it was one of the demolition freestyles if i'm not mistaken

OOOO,im feelin myself,
im so fly shawty think I really fly stealth
im so paid shawty I could really buy stealths
and im feelin my belt,
and im feelin my sneaks cuz,
I dont see them on, ANYBODY,got the semi by me for, ANY BODY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Could have been way better. The best parts were the interview with tez and his daughter. They both could have gone deeper and at least try to get him to answerthose questions. Ask baby, slim or other people. But as soon as it looked like it was going to get better it just went downhill or him answering a dumbquestion by the different interviewers

I actually enjoyed Beef I and II but III and IV fell short. Also, from the reviews y'all givin this seems like it could be hit or miss, I'll likelywatch it this weekend. I wish there was another producer/director who did QD3 type movies on the regular but with better execution.

The problem with this movie was that the interviewer/director was too scared to ask honest, real questions that he might get an interesting answer from. Therewas absolutely no narrative or story here. None. We're ultimately led to believe that there's nothing more to this dude's life than syrup and rap.And yet they show two clips of his daughter, and film some scenes with his manager where he alludes to his drug problem and masking something deeper. Why,after filming these scenes, did they not push those things further?

This was definitely better than most of rap documentaries. Cortez Bryant parts made this a lot better.

Sig check for a link
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

The problem with this movie was that the interviewer/director was too scared to ask honest, real questions that he might get an interesting answer from. There was absolutely no narrative or story here. None. We're ultimately led to believe that there's nothing more to this dude's life than syrup and rap. And yet they show two clips of his daughter, and film some scenes with his manager where he alludes to his drug problem and masking something deeper. Why, after filming these scenes, did they not push those things further?
Same thing I was thinking. But I guess they didn't want to make it an "exposé" type ofpiece.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

The problem with this movie was that the interviewer/director was too scared to ask honest, real questions that he might get an interesting answer from. There was absolutely no narrative or story here. None. We're ultimately led to believe that there's nothing more to this dude's life than syrup and rap. And yet they show two clips of his daughter, and film some scenes with his manager where he alludes to his drug problem and masking something deeper. Why, after filming these scenes, did they not push those things further?
Same thing I was thinking. But I guess they didn't want to make it an "exposé" type of piece.

-The Juice
if they removed alot of footage im sure they had some exposing stuff

just didnt make the cut

hopefully they drop a directors cut

almost reminds me of that mj special

where they ride with em all over for a few months then at the end they ask the real question he doesnt want to hear
laugh.gif

Weezy probably shut down any of those questions that dealt with the reality of his situation. You saw what happened when dude asked him aboutdeath - "He's done." "I'm not feeling his questions." He killed that interview early. And even at the beginning of the documentaryit said he wouldn't sit down for them for interviews. He reneged on the documentary.

What's the name of the song where he's going wild on his bus dancing and then he talks %#@@ about the Celtics? The dude raps something about"going from Cabo straight to Anguilla?"

Originally Posted by angrypork

What's the name of the song where he's going wild on his bus dancing and then he talks %#@@ about the Celtics? The dude raps something about "going from Cabo straight to Anguilla?"

9 times outta 10 its something unreleased....

yea i watched this...i hate him an an artist but this was interesting. He has real problems...needs to get real help...

documentry was ok.. its pretty much

baby is waynes dad
wayne has a syrup problem
wayne is dedicated to his music

Back
Top Bottom