QD3 Presents: Lil Wayne "The Carter" Documentary Trailer

Originally Posted by EdWord

Lmao why was taz actin hard???? where was this when a jacket was being thrown at you??????????????? security guard make dudes get brave and not to self ........................dont ask wayne about brassband or second line music
for real, what does he have against a second line? wonder why that ticked him off so

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I swear there has been 3 different trailers over the last 2 years since Carter 2. Where the #!++ is the movie?

laugh.gif
@ him having subtitles
I never knew that's how you spell buku.
laugh.gif

But I think it's for real this time fam, they have pre-orders on Amazon.
beaucoup is french for alot not buku

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

"making of the a milli video..."

wow...

Wayne > *

The "A Milli" video wasn't even a music video. It was him walking to the set of a music video. Why isn't this 'wow' worthy?

Its actually kinda sad to see some parts of this. Its like seeing a junkie suffering with an addiction. He doesnt realize that people are actually tryna lookout for him. But you know Baby and CMB wont let Wayne go to rehab and take care of himself, which makes him going to jail even more crazier. He's gonna befighting withdrawal from sizzurp in a prison cell

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Its actually kinda sad to see some parts of this. Its like seeing a junkie suffering with an addiction. He doesnt realize that people are actually tryna look out for him. But you know Baby and CMB wont let Wayne go to rehab and take care of himself, which makes him going to jail even more crazier. He's gonna be fighting withdrawal from sizzurp in a prison cell

^^^^^^^but he already quit...

"rest in peace my styrafoam"

damn....this $%$+ was great...

i aint kno me and my drank was the syrup version of mary jane lol
laugh.gif

^^^idk, but theres a few songs on there that havent been released...they need to drop...asap...the one where he was like "thank god i can say **#* onetime"

This material seems really dated and it reminded me of Dedication 3 which I had erased from my memory.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

This material seems really dated and it reminded me of Dedication 3 which I had erased from my memory.

It was made when the Carter 3 was released/ when he was working on dedication 3 since you can hear multiple Dedication 3 songs. But
laugh.gif
@ that freestyle on the Gudda Gudda mixtape being 2 years old

Nothing special, finally watched it. Only intriguing parts were Tez talking about Wayne and addiction affecting their relationship.

edit: what was that song called? that he was like.."its a mixtape..it aint got no name"

i think the documentary was
pimp.gif

i agree with you TDot, really interesting what Tez said about their relationship. I would have liked to hear what wayne thought of their friendship now...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

isnt he reading lyrics off his computer when he messes up so much for the i dont write nothing down
I think thats the laptop that he records to.� He was probably just bringing the track back so he could redo his lyrics.

what is that song where he goes "thank god i can sey **#$ one time". that track is so sick, i cant find it anywhere

Back
Top Bottom