Q1 2011 CATALOG PICS (HIGHLIGHTS)

orlando penny 1's are robocopped! might cop the all black uptempo 97's if there's still extra cash left...

thanks nike for bringing the 90's back!

orlando penny 1's are robocopped! might cop the all black uptempo 97's if there's still extra cash left...

thanks nike for bringing the 90's back!

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Thanks for the pics. Question: The second colorway posted (not the original) of the trainer huarache, is that the same as the JD exclusive that released a few years ago?
Certainly looks like it... white vs. grey toebox though.  
air-trainer-huarache-jd-2.jpg

2eb26381f21b062f372917d932571bd1f66018c0.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Question: The second colorway posted (not the original) of the trainer huarache, is that the same as the JD exclusive that released a few years ago?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

you know nike wont give us jd exclusives but they will make them close. The whole shoe is light light grey thats why the toe box looks white

Originally Posted by SinnerP

you know nike wont give us jd exclusives but they will make them close. The whole shoe is light light grey thats why the toe box looks white

i love orlando pennys and wouldnt mind another pair but i hope we get other OG colorways of that shoe

i love orlando pennys and wouldnt mind another pair but i hope we get other OG colorways of that shoe

Thanks goes out to SinnerP and TheAfoot for the help/info. Both huarache colorways are worthy of purchase. Is there any word if the other two original colorways will be coming out too?

Thanks goes out to SinnerP and TheAfoot for the help/info. Both huarache colorways are worthy of purchase. Is there any word if the other two original colorways will be coming out too?

Back
Top Bottom