Q1 2011 CATALOG PICS (HIGHLIGHTS)

i just exploded in my pants…huraches robo-copped 3xs. and Penny orlandos! the teal 95s are interesting.

i just exploded in my pants…huraches robo-copped 3xs. and Penny orlandos! the teal 95s are interesting.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

That pic Afoot posted shows the huarache with a black midsole heel, but in the catalog scans it's grey.

Which one will it be?

Either way no way in hell they'll sit.

No, the catalog scan has a white midsole too... its just a bad quality scan.  My bad.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

That pic Afoot posted shows the huarache with a black midsole heel, but in the catalog scans it's grey.

Which one will it be?

Either way no way in hell they'll sit.

No, the catalog scan has a white midsole too... its just a bad quality scan.  My bad.

Huarache's and Uptempo's

They butchered one of my favorites the Wildwood's and made them look cheap, and will likely continue

So Royal Foams and Huarache's in February, expensive month for me

Huarache's and Uptempo's

They butchered one of my favorites the Wildwood's and made them look cheap, and will likely continue

So Royal Foams and Huarache's in February, expensive month for me

It has nothing to do with uninspired, it has to do with 40% of the designers are laid off and the ones left just follow orders to not get the axe, and that is a very early run of that catalog, there will be lots of qs 1-3rd quarter 2011... believe it..

It has nothing to do with uninspired, it has to do with 40% of the designers are laid off and the ones left just follow orders to not get the axe, and that is a very early run of that catalog, there will be lots of qs 1-3rd quarter 2011... believe it..

Back
Top Bottom