< PYP >

Google-Nexus-One.jpg

android >*

BB Curve 9100*? the VZW JUNK version thats all cheap plastic
indifferent.gif

and Samsung Fascinate... best phone Ive had to date although there are some lag issues when multi-processing

BB Curve 9100*? the VZW JUNK version thats all cheap plastic
indifferent.gif

and Samsung Fascinate... best phone Ive had to date although there are some lag issues when multi-processing

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Tmobile_Sidekick_2.jpg

HAHA oh man me and my boy were the first ones with these back in junior year. We thought we was doing it by texting each other in the hallways... even though we be like 2 feet apart. Ahhhh high school....

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Tmobile_Sidekick_2.jpg

HAHA oh man me and my boy were the first ones with these back in junior year. We thought we was doing it by texting each other in the hallways... even though we be like 2 feet apart. Ahhhh high school....

Crank im just messing you, you like to use that tricycle pic in pc vs. mac threads. Just poking fun.

Lets keep it argument free, and keep the trolls out.

UNIX(THE MASTER CORE OS THAT RUNS IN THE BACKGROUND OF ALL OUR DEVICES THAT WE TALK ABOUT)=MAC=IOS=LINUX=Android=Chrome OS......etc.......

Crank im just messing you, you like to use that tricycle pic in pc vs. mac threads. Just poking fun.

Lets keep it argument free, and keep the trolls out.

UNIX(THE MASTER CORE OS THAT RUNS IN THE BACKGROUND OF ALL OUR DEVICES THAT WE TALK ABOUT)=MAC=IOS=LINUX=Android=Chrome OS......etc.......

Back
Top Bottom