Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

i only haz x-rated pics
nerd.gif
You an freak. attention-wh***

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Nah, I don't know if you do Harlem in the summer, but we big on the tournaments, obviously for the games, but mostly it's a fashion show, girls, dudes,smoke freely, drink freely... 119st 2nd Ave... King Dome used to be like that too, but it got too crazy and cops but a choke on things...no music after 8 typeis.h, so 119th is it right now...

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

she gotta be... from a probably true statement like that she gave

If you follow/know her from Twitter, You'll know what I'm tombout...
laugh.gif

And Jasmyne, No.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Most of you on here make me feel so old. Why am I even here?
laugh.gif
This is making my procrastination for my studying pass faster and it is more entertaining than JJB at the moment. That is better than you being 18 or something like that. I live in Canada, just to answer your question.

No beast or simp on my part, but you got some good looks. That is all I wanted to say.
lol everyone is welcomed on NT, dont ever feel like you told, i need a older women BTW, lol
laugh.gif
, word CANADA, what part?
nerd.gif

thanks for the compliments also.... did you post a pic... i need 2 go thru some pages...
happy.gif

Modest and humble too, nice qualities in a man. I live in Ottawa, capital city of Canada.

I do not think I will ever post a pic on here. It is already known how I look like anyways, since I have some of you on Twitter and some of you have seen mypics.

But going back to you, if there is ever again another NT Male draft, you will definetly be considered, more like definetly taken.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Most of you on here make me feel so old. Why am I even here?
laugh.gif
This is making my procrastination for my studying pass faster and it is more entertaining than JJB at the moment. That is better than you being 18 or something like that. I live in Canada, just to answer your question.

No beast or simp on my part, but you got some good looks. That is all I wanted to say.
lol everyone is welcomed on NT, dont ever feel like you told, i need a older women BTW, lol
laugh.gif
, word CANADA, what part?
nerd.gif

thanks for the compliments also.... did you post a pic... i need 2 go thru some pages...
happy.gif
Modest and humble too, nice qualities in a man. I live in Ottawa, capital city of Canada.

I do not think I will ever post a pic on here. It is already known how I look like anyways, since I have some of you on Twitter and some of you have seen my pics.

But going back to you, if there is ever again another NT Male draft, you will definetly be considered, more like definetly taken.
pimp.gif

happy.gif
, thanks for all the nice compliments, reallyapprecaite it... i didn't get to see your pic...

PM me a pic???
nerd.gif

Man, some of you guys are trying way too hard.
laugh.gif
And there is no way that dude isn't Busta...Seriously.

females simpin' hardbody in this thread & aint nobody saying #%+* ?!?!?!
roll.gif

yoo gabez NH i know you from somewhere son.. you used to be at footlocker 34th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom