PYP is back - Volume: Strict Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks
18729.jpg

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

O.K. Fresh you got some admirers...

glasses.gif

But true story, where do I know you from...I'm from east side of Harlem... I feel like I've seen you somewhere...

word?, im from the BX, boogie down all Day... lol word east side where?

Okay, yeah pegasus is one of the best hat spots in NY.... but how bout in the summer, you "spectate" at basketball tournaments ?

laugh.gif
you know what spectate means...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Yes sir, 22, where are you gals from?
Most of you on here make me feel so old. Why am I even here?
laugh.gif
This is making my procrastination for my studying pass faster and it is moreentertaining than JJB at the moment. That is better than you being 18 or something like that. I live in Canada, just to answer your question.

No beast or simp on my part, but you got some good looks. That is all I wanted to say.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Okay, yeah pegasus is one of the best hat spots in NY.... but how bout in the summer, you "spectate" at basketball tournaments ?

laugh.gif
you know what spectate means...
explain more
nerd.gif
, I woiuld rather ballthan specate man, i be Ballin hard (no mo)...

yea peg is
pimp.gif

Most of you on here make me feel so old. Why am I even here?
laugh.gif
This is making my procrastination for my studying pass faster and it is more entertaining than JJB at the moment. That is better than you being 18 or something like that. I live in Canada, just to answer your question.

No beast or simp on my part, but you got some good looks. That is all I wanted to say.
lol everyone is welcomed on NT, dont ever feel like you told, i need a older women BTW, lol
laugh.gif
, word CANADA, what part?
nerd.gif

thanks for the compliments also.... did you post a pic... i need 2 go thru some pages...
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom