PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know ya'll ain't in here saving pics...
roll.gif
roll.gif

:rofl:

She does but she has a BF

She's like a light skin version of my wife with green eyes.

Dude you're like the other me that lives on the east coast!

The same with my girl, her sister looks similar to her, except THEY have green eyes. Though my girl has the best body out of all of them.

The same with my girl, her sister looks similar to her, except THEY have green eyes. Though my girl has the best body out of all of them.

Yeah my wife definately came out with the better body :pimp: ...her little sister got her beat with the eyes tho...lol

Yeah my wife definately came out with the better body :pimp: ...her little sister got her beat with the eyes tho...lol

Bro we gotta meet half way and double date.

:lol:

Ok. :smh:

I'm related to a RICH woman. She's a professional, beautiful, educated and can have any man she wants. She's happily married to an out of shape, bald construction worker and loves him because he treats her right.

SHE told me that if a woman can't be with you when you have nothing and accept that you may never have money, then you don't want her.

Conversation, kindness, humor and pipe go a long way. But y'all believe whatever works for you fellas.
I was looking through this thread and I really applaud everyone that are in long lasting relationships with these beautiful women. I'm 26 and I haven't been in a serious relationship since 2010. As some people might know through the unemployment thread, I'm currently not working. This statement that I put in bold is soooooooooo TRUE! I'm actually dating this girl (Not yet in a serious relationship) and she likes me despite my situation of not getting a steady income. She was actually unemployed for 6 months up until a few weeks ago. At times it frustrates me because I can't really do to much with her right now due to financial reasons. I like the fact that she doesn't look at that as a big issue and still wants to hang out with me and so forth. She is part of the reasons why I'm not as depressed about not working because she knows how it feels. Just for the fact that I'm at my lowest point and still hanging around speaks volumes! She is definitely a keeper!

Steezy, you girl look different in every pic. That last one is probably the best one of her that I've seen. Respect.

And speaking generally, some women go for men's pockets, and some go for guys that they can feel comfortable with and that match them.

One thing I've learned is that if you can make a girl feel comfortable, you're liable to get whatever you're looking for. Be it a relationship or sex. Be comfortable with her and get her feeling comfortable and she'll open up quick.

Steez, the simp in me wants to know what happened that time ya'll broke up. Who initiated the break, how long was it, how did ya'll each handle it, and who initiated the reconciliation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom