Pusha T

Drake is a mainstream star. Ain’t no goon activities taking place. :lol: Pusha ain’t no pushover kid either. The **** he raps about ain’t made up

I understand that but you know what the government did to several Black leaders over the years, that's the reason I'm paranoid.

The 40 line was vicious but not like this a single that’s going to get major attention from those outside of rap lol.

He’s not going to hear **** about that line lol

Drake dissed Cudi's mental health issues while the dude was in rehab and Drake faced little criticism for that.

Fair point, I don't think ppl view mental health issues in the same light as MS. Dude is literally dying.

Also, he's white :lol:

I'm not saying I personally think Pusha went too far, I'm just predicting what might happen when the rest of the world catches on tomorrow morning. IG already deleted his post.

This might be the first time in my life I'm glad I'm not a popular rapper. Idk if I could handle hearing my parents name on a track along with sensitive details about my life being adopted aired to the masses.

smh acting like Push & Hov arent cool and as if Drake aint hint that Hov tried to block some of Drake's moves due to the Meek situation... Hov worth 8x more than Drake too

It's unfortunate that this track aint up on Spotify & Apple Music, have it globally trending and added on the playlists that mainstream listeners tune into

lmfao @ adidas cancellin push's shoe collabs as if kanye aint basically the head honcho over there
:lol: never said it would work, but they are trying to recruit Drake (allegedly) pretty hard and he seem like a lame *** dude who would try that
The **** he raps about ain’t made up
This, along with his OVERWHELMING skill is why Pusha has been stamped by so many die hard favorites (Hov, Nas, Wu members, L.O.X., G Rap). He might lose what little radio play he had but he'll never die off

It's 2018. I wouldn't eem be surprised if Drake tried to play victim after something this potent.

this not gonna end well for Push

Realistically, what can Drake say?
Push is certified. Unless he has some deep dark embarrassing secrets we don't know about.. I don't see how Drake can respond with anything that's going to match the facts Pusha dropped.

Back
Top Bottom