Pusha T

Wonder who had IG delete that pic? Apple? Universal? Drake? That's interesting. I'm assuming it's no longer in the photographers photo gallery anymore.

AKAs I went to college with still side with Drake and don't even care he has a child as I said before females (some) don't care and fake is the new real.

Pusha just has to watch out because he's going to have a lot of "people" after him because of this. It's the start of something bigger.

I don't see how this is possible. Pusha's pen has always been one of the best. I think he thought he was another Meek cause he's not "mainstream" or in that K. Dot/Cole reach realm.
Yea he was def feeling himself after winning the Meek beef. Prob thought Push would release a Joe Budden type diss track that no one cares about.

Drake knew as soon as he uttered Push’s finances name it was on.
IF he didn't know....he should've known....and he wasted her name on a less than stellar punchline. If you gonna use her name you might as well go hard because Push not gonna let up.

Pusha just has to watch out because he's going to have a lot of "people" after him because of this. It's the start of something bigger.

uh huh... kodak black and xxxtentacion too? they both disrespected drake and nothin happened to them. they just gettin bigger n bigger matter fact

Screenshot_20180529-215723_YouTube.jpg

Wait holdup. THAT'S AUBREY!?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don’t forget Drake’s boy got ran up on and got dumped by 12 rounds x two hand guns.

Drake playing this violence war won’t be a nice thing for him and his crew.

Probably Got removed for copyright infringement . David Leyes (the Photographer?) tweeted Steven victor about it lol

Naw, got removed because of Drake Stans reporting it I'm sure. Just like some tried to call Meek's probation officer and stalk Joe.

Back
Top Bottom