Pusha T ft. Jay Z - Drug Dealer's Anonymous

I'm slightly confused, is he slightly offended that the annoying chick with misguided angles brought up his dope-dealing past, or was he proud of it?
It legit seems like Beyonce' didn't like the chicks annoying rant, but Jay uses it to bump his street cred, so basically they're trying to play both sides of the coin.

I'm slightly confused, is he slightly offended that the annoying chick with misguided angles brought up his dope-dealing past, or was he proud of it?
It legit seems like Beyonce' didn't like the chicks annoying rant, but Jay uses it to bump his street cred, so basically they're trying to play both sides of the coin.

Who gives a ****?

Can't remember the last time I heard a wack Pusha verse

Damn 
pimp.gif

Da camel came correct too

Last edited:

There's nothing to be confused about. And how is he playing both sides?

He knows his past and knows what he is now. He's never complained or whined saying I wish you guys would stop bringing up my past. Why should he be ashamed of it when it helped shape him and get him to where he is now.

You have Fortune 100 company presidents making millions a year complaining about having to pay healthcare for their employees or paying them a living wage. Are they painted as evil?

This song was a F you to her.

Ok. I think these two should make an album together. A straight, dark, d-boy album. On some Crutches, Crosses, Caskets x Say Hello.

Jays verse was cool but ya'll hypin it a lil too much. Better than that trash he spit on "All The Way Up"

Pusha did his thing of course.

Back
Top Bottom