Pusha T ft. Jay Z - Drug Dealer's Anonymous

Pusha really lit this track up, Jay didn't do too bad either. he's just rapping for the love these days, this verse is miles ahead of his All The Way Up verse.

Eh this is pretty much how I feel about the track

i'm enjoying the song though. it sounds like a breath of fresh air from the stuff we now call "rap" or "hip hop" these days. it's what the game's been missing.

Last edited:
Push x Hov 
nthat.gif

The beat and those bars 
sick.gif
nthat.gif

So to the people who said that verse was average.... who exactly is dropping fire verses these days.
Please fam, pleas edit the question or the answers are going to bombarded Lil This Lil That Young So and So, just watch. Waiting for someone to say Lil Scooter, Lil Uzi, or somebody who don't deserve to be on the mic.

Last edited:
Dope *** song. Love the darkness of it.

Jay's verse was good, but not as :wow: as people have been making it out to be. I think people are just glad to hear him rapping like he gives a damn.
Hov sht was fiya!!!!!

That's your opinion and that's cool. I like his verse. I just think folks are gassing it more than they should because dude has been meh for a long time now. It's still good though and I'm not mad at it.

Is there any difference between Jays verse on this and say something from the mid 2000s?

I think that it is that level of quality. Hell it is Seen It All level of quality and thats just a few years ago.

I put my boos in those cruise collections
Life’s a *****
A to Z on her shoe collection, take your pick

Paid in full like ’86, Gs on my body
The new Gucci has less monograms, God’s got him

kvpaw.gif
Another installment of "I thought I caught all of Pusha T's references until I signed on to NT".

eek.gif
eek.gif

Terrence isn't scare he might get locked up for putting this out in the streets? 
sick.gif

This is def up there with his best features.

I loved his 3 Kings verse and this is right up there if not better

"Cases we bury em, before Reasonable Doubt, the jury hung, Bling Bling" this was prolly one of my fav lines when I heard it... And that's before I realized it was a double entendre.

Back
Top Bottom