Purchasing wholesale electronics from China based websites; Yay or Nay

Like someone said, them Gypsies make a killing, in every mall in America charging 25$ for iPhone screen protectors. Slap "American owned" on the side of our table too (that goes far, especially in the South) :lol:

Like someone said, them Gypsies make a killing, in every mall in America charging 25$ for iPhone screen protectors. Slap "American owned" on the side of our table too (that goes far, especially in the South)
laugh.gif
Gypsies? Link i dont think i saw them

I swear later on I want to also open a store with bluetooth headphones , bluetooth ear price, bluetooth speakers, etc Call the store BLUETOWN since every thing we offer we be latest bluetooth stuff and technology.

Working together will allow us more money to make bigger moves as well and get the items for the lowest price

also i never stated 1 person was going to be doing listing ,cs and mamaging money. all duties will be evenly split. Heck it may be 5 hours a day per person , it all depends how successfull and busy our business get

Your salting up people gameplans, and should take your negativity elsewhere
About 4 partners from here working together with this plan :

1.1 person handle the financial end. paying partners, managing money

2. Another person does the ordering and scouting of new products

3. Another person handle the shipment of items and returns and customer service

4. Another person handle the posting of auctions and Ebay account
Like I said bruh, I was just critiquing your outline. Not salting up your plans. :lol:

Like someone said, them Gypsies make a killing, in every mall in America charging 25$ for iPhone screen protectors. Slap "American owned" on the side of our table too (that goes far, especially in the South) :lol:

Gypsies? Link i dont think i saw them
in the mall. The ones in my local mall are Gypsies, but I mean not to be raci but they're always from some Middle Eastern country. Same ones be trying to sell you that fingernail shine ********

I'm really interested in this can anyone send me in the way of some reliable sellers.I'm reading reviews on aliexpress and they got me shook

For anyone still interested:

If anyone is into (like selling at a flea market) I would definitely definitely definitely suggest buying these in bulk before the holiday shopping season and profiting like crazy:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/12...s_Walking.html

This is the ebay link for someone selling it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-2013-New...em1e7f74 d19f

I would suggest this mostly to people that sell in person because the product is AWESOME! I went to Japan last weekend and randomly came across it (had no idea how popular this bear is in Japan). It talks back to you. Sounds hella cute/fun etc. It's so simple...u say something and it just repeats what you said, even your laugh etc. Works from a good distance away as well. Young kids would absolutely love it.

I bought it for about $25 I think in Japan. If you could get a good China hook (no experience with that) and purchase it in bulk for $5-$7 it could easily be sold for $15-$30 as a toy. From my experience (friends dad used to do a lot of booth/flea market sales) I would sell just this one product and display it prominently to show off how great it is. I gave the toy to my 2 year old nephew as he is just now talking, and he loves saying stuff to it all day and hearing it repeat back.

Based on my math:
Flea market booth cost for 6 days (2 days * 3 weekends): $1000
Making your booth look good cost/make the product seem limited supply only: $250
500 bears * $9 = $4500
Total cost = ~6000 cost

500 * 25 a bear = 12,500 revenue
~6500 profit.

Oh, I got my wired 50 Cent Street headphones in I ordered. They look and feel real, box looks legit, even has a serial (I'm going to see if I can have them verify the serial somehow on the 50 Cent SMS website. Usually fakes cheap out on the box and ancillary details, only thing about these is the box lists the headphones and accessories under "whats in the box" and these don't have all of that, just the headphones and the cable. And they sound awesome, like straight thump without sounding muddy, very clear. It's fine even if they are fake, would probably not be worth it to file with aliexpress and send them back to China since I paid $25 and I already have a friend who wants them. Still got 4 pair of wireless ones coming in, actually 6 because another dude from China sent me the wrong ones (sent 2 pair of those AEC ones) and is replacing them for free

Oh, I got my wired 50 Cent Street headphones in I ordered. They look and feel real, box looks legit, even has a serial (I'm going to see if I can have them verify the serial somehow on the 50 Cent SMS website. Usually fakes cheap out on the box and ancillary details, only thing about these is the box lists the headphones and accessories under "whats in the box" and these don't have all of that, just the headphones and the cable. And they sound awesome, like straight thump without sounding muddy, very clear. It's fine even if they are fake, would probably not be worth it to file with aliexpress and send them back to China since I paid $25 and I already have a friend who wants them. Still got 4 pair of wireless ones coming in, actually 6 because another dude from China sent me the wrong ones (sent 2 pair of those AEC ones) and is replacing them for free
Did you think those SMS was going to be real? LOL Why file a claim you got them for $25 no need to return

My goodness this seller on ebay is banging out goods right and left. This is what im talking about

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8GB-7-Googl...50951229258?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item232564f74a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultrafire-1...6430337?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item231e8d4601

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Lastes...00492616425?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item5d3f385ae9

Look at his other stuff and you see they are all selling like crazy!

i found him using that hot itemfinder
Matter of fact, he got some great deals. I just loaded up and bought $300 worth of personal goods lol Couldnt resist

Not really, kind of held out hope but like I said at least they did a good job on them, not llie those "Monster" Beats kats on there or selling.

Let me give you some advice. Anything anything name branded you buy on those sites are fake.. But those look good! You could bang those out on craigslist for $55

On another note, you want to sell one of those to me? And what is missing from the box?  Edit....all dang those are wired.

Can you post the link of the seller?

Last edited:
Like I said, they're good looking. I was at the PX the other day and these look exact. But yea I figured, typically my goal isn't name brand stuff. I just hopped on these. Actually they're 19.99
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/wire...lity-Bass-Sports-Headset-free/1555097971.html this dude has them for 15 free shipping http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...ple-edition-Mic-Phone-Headset/1554385324.html

Speaking of wired v wireless, the company I told you about Wisort sells these which I think are interesting. People would pay 15 to 20 bucks to make all their wired items wireless don't you think?
View media item 793278

Last edited:
yep, but they have them already on ebay. Not the same ones but same thing

Got the Sky0001's in. They sound slightly above average, look kkind of weird, but come in a nice box and also have line in, tf, and fm function. I am going to try to get 40 off them on CL and put a 45$ ebay buy it now

Back
Top Bottom