Purchasing wholesale electronics from China based websites; Yay or Nay

Who here is interested in working together

i can help us push products on ebay and locally (kiosks,stores etc)

i also have some capital (willing to invest like 5-10k)

PM if interested

Who here is interested in working together

i can help us push products on ebay and locally (kiosks,stores etc)

i also have some capital (willing to invest like 5-10k)

PM if interested
eek.gif

Holla at me I got 2 other that want to work. i can push these at the mall and flea market

Last edited:

eek.gif

Holla at me I got 2 other that want to work. i can push these at the mall and flea market
i sent you a PM let me know playa

we can all eat over here

and for those interested in vaporizers i have a connect havnt talked to him in a while though

but back when the vape hype was building he coulda made custom g-pens and ecigs with your own branding

you just had to order like 1000 at a time though price was pretty reasonable as well

To everyone selling at flea markets, what chances do you have being knocked for selling the fakes? Are you using any loop holes? Sorry if this was asked already. 

Update: I made close to 60k doing this ever since we started this thread. I sell to alot of stores as well in big bundles

Im doing pretty well and still want to JV

That's awesome @Superb. I really don't know where to get started. I just sold all the headphones I bought to friends for the same price I paid for them

That's awesome @Superb. I really don't know where to get started. I just sold all the headphones I bought to friends for the same price I paid for them
I did everything we talked about in here except the partnership

I do flea markets and kiosk at malls. I also sold my product to some local cell phone stores and mom an pops place. and ebay and craigslist as well

I ran the plan down to them and i said you know what keep 5, dont pay me until they sell, and if you want more then we can talk . So i gave each store up to 5 pieces no money paid and then I came back a week later and they all sold and they did a bigger order like one store ordered 100 from me  and some others ordered more some less.

See i do anything bluetooth, headphones, speakers, those beats pill look a likes, ear pieces and those new wrist things that alert you when your cell phone is ringing. So I got like about 10 different products in rotation that I sell

I told yaw this is easy money, yaw thought i was Bs'ing.... and to think i only started out with 2k

really I used most of the money to pay off my house but im still good and moving products

Last edited:
I did everything we talked about in here except the partnership

I do flea markets and kiosk at malls. I also sold my product to some local cell phone stores and mom an pops place. and ebay and craigslist as well

I ran the plan down to them and i said you know what keep 5, dont pay me until they sell, and if you want more then we can talk . So i gave each store up to 5 pieces no money paid and then I came back a week later and they all sold and they did a bigger order like one store ordered 100 from me  and some others ordered more some less.

See i do anything bluetooth, headphones, speakers, those beats pill look a likes, ear pieces and those new wrist things that alert you when your cell phone is ringing. So I got like about 10 different products in rotation that I sell

I told yaw this is easy money, yaw thought i was Bs'ing.... and to think i only started out with 2k

really I used most of the money to pay off my house but im still good and moving products

Good stuff homie. I ordered 50 headphones for about $1000, and have sold 20 so far to people at work and on the street. Haven't had a chance to do a flea market yet, but I'm gonna do some of the techniques you've used.

$20 a pair, what model did you get?

By the way those Wh200s from Mobobeats came in. They are nice, probably my favorite out of all of mine ever better than my Oblancs and comparable to my VModa's. I got the white because it was the only color other than purple he had at the time in the 2014 model which has some sort of new built in amp. Here they are though, can get them for $24 a piece. I posted pics of other colors on a previous page though, they're sexy in person, well built, great sound and still offer the aux input for wired listening. Better button interface than some of the others in the price range since every function has it's own dedicated button.

View media item 834376
View media item 834377
View media item 834378

I would be willing to invest some money in this also, prefer someone close to VA if possible. 757bred 757bred I'd be interested in talking with you and superb superb about doing something. I own a real estate business so don't have time to be involved on day to day things, but open to being involved from a lending perspective. Have enough funds to invest heavily. Good seeing you guys getting it as the thread progressed.

proof of this turning 2k into 60k in a matter of 2 months?

because then again you were the one promoting a scam website to make interest off ome weird crap

not hating, if you did make that much money then you get all the props in the world from me because thats amazing.

Last edited:
What should I bring (besides merchandise ofc) to sell at the flea market? Tent, table, what else?

Last edited:
Posted on the previous page, as mentioned they aren't authentic but they are very good and more than likely nobody would know if you wanted to play it off. I sold my pair to a hommie and use the red ones at work on my computer. Still got another pair of bluetooth ones coming in from aliexpress and 2 pair from eBay, both sellers been on that ********. But yea I really missed out on one of the first links I posted when that dude had those 6 pair for 81$. Those exact same models are going for that for one pair everywhere now

Any tips for selling in mall kiosks?
mall kiosks you need to have a connect to someone who already has one

or to the mall

because if you do it on your own you gotta pay rent and hire workers etc

(rent is a few k a month depending on the mall/size/etc plus you gotta find trust worthy workers and you have to scope out the competition)

im still looking to link up with a few partners ive decided to give this a shot and put in full-time hours

and take this operation on a larger scale

A lot of you have been messeging me asking how do I find products and how do I do this and that.. My advice is to buy this software first

"Hot item Finder" Click here --->>>   Get Hot Item Finder

I'm telling you , it is a GOLD MINE and even the OP cosigned it! it will let you know what hot items are selling thus you know what products to buy or sell or electronics. It is a gold mine and have been the $1 asset to my business success. if it wasnt for that I probably would be still lost not know what to buy

And another thing is this course although i only have the cheap offer just the pdf and not the full course Click here ---> Import Crash Course>>>  

That course is awesome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom